• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppy Pass III

Alright everyone. Everything in the box looked good and my P/T's are done, it's off to Jonsey tomorrow morning.

T - Hoyo De Robusto
P - punch punch

T - Siglo VI
P - Siglo V and PLPC

T - King B
P - Shark

T - Perfection X
P - Shark

T - Opus RDC
P - Johnny O Robusto Extra
T - Montecristo Robusto
P - Partagas PCx2

Alright everyone. Everything in the box looked good and my P/T's are done, it's off to Jonsey tomorrow morning.

T - Hoyo De Robusto
T - Siglo VI
T - King B
T - Forbidden X
T - Opus RDC
T - Montecristo Robusto

P - Punch Punch
P - Siglo III
P - PLPC
P - Shark
P - Shark
P - Partagas PC
P - Partagas PC
P - Bag of tasty puppy treats

Is the "Forbidden X" the lancero? Numbers next to the takes especially, would help clarify things.

edit: Also helps if you put what you're putting for what.

T - Hoyo De Robusto
T - Siglo VI
T - King B
T - Forbidden X
T - Opus RDC
T - Montecristo Robusto

P - Punch Punch
P - Siglo III
P - PLPC
P - Shark
P - Shark
P - Partagas PC
P - Partagas PC

Is the "Forbidden X" the lancero? Numbers next to the takes especially, would help clarify things.

edit: Also helps if you put what you're putting for what.

True enough. The forbidden and siglo 6 are both pretty pricey sticks so it would be good to know what is going in for them.

T - Hoyo De Robusto
T - Siglo VI
T - King B
T - Forbidden X
T - Opus RDC
T - Montecristo Robusto

P - Punch Punch
P - Siglo III
P - PLPC
P - Shark
P - Shark
P - Partagas PC
P - Partagas PC

Ok guys... my bad. I've been helping move my fire station into our new house the last 2 days, and have been tired from all the moves (not to mention the normal home crap). He PM'd me and even tho he removed one, I did OK his puts. I TOTALLY messed up on this as I missed the SigVI and the Forbidden puts... I didn't really look at them that hard when I should have as I just wanted a drink (ok, lots of drinks) and sleep.

That being said, I'll stand by his puts if he keeps them, and/or if the box has already been sent off. He did so with the approval of me via PM, and I cannot in good faith back out on that. My bad, and if anyone feels that they didn't get fair trade for their put, PM me and I'll make it up.

I did PM him and ask that he put the puts into order... I have them but I cannot edit his post. If he revises any plays, then forget I wrote this :whistling:

sorry guys, I had pm'ed for approval at first because this is my 1st pass. With that being said I will take the Perfection X instead of the Forbidden and I removed the Siglo III and put in a Siglo V. I will be back home tonight and will put things in order. Sorry for the mix up, hope there are no hard feelings, just want to make everything right and everyone happy.

Swissy could you post the puts and takes in order from the PM i sent you with the edits made? Sorry, im out until later tonight.

T - Hoyo De Robusto
P - punch punch

T - Siglo VI
P - Siglo V and PLPC

T - King B
P - Shark

T - Perfection X
P - Shark

T - Opus RDC
T - Montecristo Robusto
P - Partagas PCx2

So these are your P&T's .... can you please number them.

:cool:

No one is trying to bust your balls Ian. Just a few rules you are breaking. Even though everyone knows they are being done unwittingly, you need to pay close attention to the guidance being given. A few simple rules can turn into a big deal if not handled properly.
Here is a great post from another pass. Just thought you might find this read informative bro. :thumbs:
Let me start off by saying this is a great idea for a pass.

After reading through this last play, I think it was handled great by both parties. I know alot of people think that .10, .25, even a .50 difference is kinda ticky tack to dicuss. But it's plain and simple. The line has to be drawn so that everyone planning to play in passes understands. Once you allow small discrepancies to fly then slowly but surely, it gets taken to the next level. The easiest way to keep this from happening is to not allow any IMO.

The most important part of listing puts and takes come down to them being listed what put, was for what take, exactly. I think it's rude and insulting when players list takes and puts in a group for everyone else to figure out what was for what. When you are making selections, you know what cigar your putting to replace what you took, so you should list it that way. Again... when your in a pass... it's going to cost you. Plain and simple.

Mistakes will happen. When they do, just handle it like adults. Leave your ego at the door. This was a perfect example of how to communicate. Knowlege was passed on to many, not just the two involved.

Nice job! :thumbs:

Oh I know no one is trying to break my balls, like I said this is my first pass so I'm just trying to be sure everything gets done right. I'm going to go through everything and make a couple changes and post them now that I'm home. Make things a little easier. Give me a couple minutes. Thanks everyone for helping me through this, I just want everyone to be happy in the end.

T: #4 Montecristo Robusto P: #55 Punch Punch
T: #10 AF KingB P: #57 AF Anejo 77 Shark
T: #51 Cohiba Siglo VI P: #56 Cohiba Siglo V and #62 PLPC
T: #40 Opus X RDC P: #58 AF Anejo 77 Shark
P: #60 Partagas PC

How does this look?

Looks much better.

In any other pass, just remember that 2 for 1 isn't usually allowed. Also, the first Take/Put probably wouldn't fly either. But Jim specified this in his rules and he's OK'd your p/ts, so they look good.

T: #4 Montecristo Robusto P: #55 Punch Punch

How does this look?

lol I think your sequential ordering is flawed but you are getting closer to the truth

the reason it's not very sequential is because I removed a couple things and there isn't much room on the sheet. If no one objects to the puts and takes it will be in the mail tomorrow morning.

bfree,

I will make some final edits tomorrow morning to help even things out. Like I said, I just want to be sure everyone in the pass is happy. I thank you and all the others for putting up with my newbness in this first pass and I hope to see you all down the line in future passes so that you can see your work in schooling the newb didn't go to waste. ;) Thanks everyone for the tips and helpful information and thanks to Swissy for letting me be a part of this.

T: #4 RASS P: #55 Punch Punch

Off to Brian it goes!!

0307 1790 0003 7933 3900