• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puros Indios Cheif

KayakinBoy

I was raised in the canebrake by an ol' mama lion
Alright,
I honestly can't rate this cigar. It took me 3 1/2 hours, and it wasn't that bad at all. Never got a bad taste, but since I'd been chewing and smoking it for 3 hours, I think it wouldn't had burned down to the nub anyways. Everyone thought I was crazy, and this morning my throat is hurting. I feel a little crazy.

cheif.jpg

Cheif in the box

lighting.jpg

Lighting

cheif2.jpg

cheif3.jpg

( Me thinking, am I retarded?)

cheif4.jpg

Alright, I got this.

cheif5.jpg

Burn baby burn!

cheif6.jpg

These pictures are not for B3 to edit, or giese!

cheif7.jpg

Get-R-Done!

cheif8.jpg

It's dead

gag.jpg

Though I didn't get much taste at the start due to a cracked foot, but the end wasn't bad at all. I would recommed someone picking one of these up and trying it for yourself.

Time to beat: 3 1/2 hours.

Heh Heh..
The color of your face looks more like that cigars ash in the last couple of pics.
That's one BIG stogie :D

Bill

Dude...having been there to witness this insanity, I can honstly say that if I EVER hear you say a cigar is too strong, I will kick you in the junk! That thing was UNREAL.

ps-how did you sleep last night...no ghostly visitors I hope!

I know exactly how you feel. I've had one and have another sitting in the humi although I can't fathom what occasion I would take it out and fire it up for.

A knife from a memeber on the board! Thanks Knifeman!

opusxfiles said:
Dude...having been there to witness this insanity, I can honstly say that if I EVER hear you say a cigar is too strong, I will kick you in the junk! That thing was UNREAL.

[snapback]178697[/snapback]​

Rob, please post that story. I've told my girlfriend all day today, and then we drove by the house and her grave, and i was freaking out. She said "Nothing ever scares you!" and I sleep alright, just messed up dreams as usual.

That thing was monstrous. I still can't believe you lasted all the way through it.

AVB said:
I know exactly how you feel. I've had one and have another sitting in the humi although I can't fathom what occasion I would take it out and fire it up for.
[snapback]178705[/snapback]​

Good God, how many people have enough space in their humi for one of those suckers? Not to mention I would want at least 2 in there so I could have someone else share in the nicotine overdose.

Kento said:
AVB said:

Good God, how many people have enough space in their humi for one of those suckers? Not to mention I would want at least 2 in there so I could have someone else share in the nicotine overdose.
[snapback]178804[/snapback]​

It takes some to fill up but I'm working on it.
d4_3.jpg

I beat your time! ;)

(search the web site, I had a little contest where people guessed how long it'd take me to smoke it)

KayakinBoy said:
opusxfiles said:

[snapback]178697[/snapback]​

Rob, please post that story. I've told my girlfriend all day today, and then we drove by the house and her grave, and i was freaking out. She said "Nothing ever scares you!" and I sleep alright, just messed up dreams as usual.
[snapback]178782[/snapback]​

Tell you what...some night, you and she can come over and have dinner with my wife and I and I will tell her the story.....bwah-ha-ha!!!!!

That's not funny rob. She told me little nina was gunna visit me in my sleep, and I wanted to kill her lol! :laugh:

moki said:
I beat your time! ;)

(search the web site, I had a little contest where people guessed how long it'd take me to smoke it)
[snapback]178816[/snapback]​

It says 4 hours and 26 min.

i did it in 3 hours and 30 min.

I'm lost? ???

AVB said:
Kento said:
AVB said:
I know exactly how you feel.  I've had one and have another sitting in the humi although I can't fathom what occasion I would take it out and fire it up for.

[snapback]178804[/snapback]​

It takes some to fill up but I'm working on it.
d4_3.jpg

[snapback]178808[/snapback]​

Wow nice humi...although I would go broke 10 times faster trying to fill that thing up, you know how the addiction is. :thumbs:

I think it'd be cool to have a couple of those in my humidor but I too don't when I'd get the chance to smoke one? Who knows maybe for next years super bowl?

There is never a bad time for that cigar. I honestly enjoyed. It sure as hell made it easier on me then having to decide what to smoke the rest of the time! :laugh: