• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad City Texas HERF

BigJake6904

Fat Texan
Me and my best friend and shop owner want to put on a huge HERF to take place Sunday, March 9th of this month.

We are the only shop in College Station, TX. Right next to Texas A&M University.

The reason we decided to put one on is that this falls right in the middle of spring break. In fact We could do MONDAY AND TUESDAY!

Overnight stays aren't that expensive here. You could get away with a two bed hotel room for $50/ night (If you wanted to stay)

College Station is in the smack dab middle of:

Houston
Austin
DFW
San Antonio
San Marcos

Since it is an equivalent distance for everyone from all cities, we wanted to put on a HUGE HERF for our BOTL's.

We have a custom made poker table, lounge with leather couches and chairs, nice Television, and are located right next to a liquor store.

We would like to have as many people as possible, though for some a day trip may be better. The HERF doesn't end until everyone drops!

I wanted to inquire to see if anyone was interested in making this. So far we got atleast 3 CPers and a couple more BOTL's. So, Who'd be in?

I could possibly be in! Is this still on?

Absolutley. The friend Im bringing to the DFW herf at Two Brothers tomorrow owns the shop. I work at the shop. We like to let loose and have fun. Eveything would be a blast, and relatively inexpensive.

The facilities are great!

For those wanting to lookup directions on Mapquest, the address for the shop is:

Texas Ave. Cigars
1800 Texas Ave
College Station, TX 77840

ANY BOTL from any city nearby is welcome to come meet fellow BOTL's from further distances with half the drive! I'm kicking myself for not thinking about this earlier!

I could possibly be in! Is this still on?

Absolutley. The friend Im bringing to the DFW herf at Two Brothers tomorrow owns the shop. I work at the shop. We like to let loose and have fun. Eveything would be a blast, and relatively inexpensive.

The facilities are great!

For those wanting to lookup directions on Mapquest, the address for the shop is:

Texas Ave. Cigars
1800 Texas Ave
College Station, TX 77840

ANY BOTL from any city nearby is welcome to come meet fellow BOTL's from further distances with half the drive! I'm kicking myself for not thinking about this earlier!

This sounds like a lot of fun. I'll have to check the scheduling at work....and be quick about it! Should be coming back from Beaumont on Tuesday evening (hopefully). Will have to see what day you decide on.

Would love to give you the RSVP, but will be down in Corpus Christi. But if plans change I'll let you know.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Due to many people not being able to make a week day herf, it has been moved ahead one day to this upcoming Sunday, beginning at 12 noon.

That is right when the shop's doors become opened, and gives people ample driving time to and from the store.

ALL DFW, HOUSTON, and AUSTIN CPer's should try to come out!!!!!!!!!

Let me know if you need directions, or anything else. We moved it to a weekend to get a few more members out here.

Most Importantly, TELLLLLLLLLL YOUUUURRRRR FRIIIIENDSSSSSS!!!!!!

Bah! I'm actually heading down to Padre with some friends Sunday morning :angry:

I will however be in College Station at the end of the month for my girlfriend's formal and she happens to have to volunteer all that day Saturday, so I'll probably come by and light a few up then.

Sorry Jake....with work and all it is tough. Though it was good seeing you last week.

Sorry Jake I aint comin' because I'm in Utah, but my parent's live near Sealy. So I'll b eup to say howdy next time I'm visiting them.
James