• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 9 - Saturday, 9 August 2014

I know it sounds like a broken record but.......Charlie and Beth, y'all knocked it out of the park!   Great event, all the way around.  Thanks for the hospitality, it's much appreciated.

Great to see a few familiar faces and meet some of the younger CP guys.  Surprisingly, the BlowHard 26 year old was pretty decent.  Thanks guys.

Until next year.....

Floyd T.

SKYDIVNEKD said:
I know it sounds like a broken record but.......Charlie and Beth, y'all knocked it out of the park!   Great event, all the way around.  Thanks for the hospitality, it's much appreciated.

Great to see a few familiar faces and meet some of the younger CP guys.  Surprisingly, the BlowHard 26 year old was pretty decent.  Thanks guys.

Until next year.....

Floyd T.

The Blowhard just thinks he's 26!

Thanks for sharing your juice Floyd.
The 70% was remarkably smooth for being so high octane!

-Rob

Until next year.....

Floyd T.

The Blowhard just thinks he's 26!

Thanks for sharing your juice Floyd.
The 70% was remarkably smooth for being so high octane!

-Rob

I agree on all counts!

Thanks Beth and Charlie, another fantastic time, many many thanks!  I have some pics that I'll post as soon as I get some time.

Floyd, I owe you a huge apology as well as a thank you.  When you came over with your Stagg for some reason when you said your screen name I heard "Scott", so I apologize for calling you Scott.  And thanks for allowing us to try the Stagg, that was a real treat.  Very nice to meet you.

Great seeing you all again.

MoeCizlak said:
Thanks Beth and Charlie, another fantastic time, many many thanks!  I have some pics that I'll post as soon as I get some time.

Floyd, I owe you a huge apology as well as a thank you.  When you came over with your Stagg for some reason when you said your screen name I heard "Scott", so I apologize for calling you Scott.  And thanks for allowing us to try the Stagg, that was a real treat.  Very nice to meet you.

You're turning into a local Clint... ;)

MoeCizlak said:

All good, Brother!  Glad y'all enjoyed the Stagg.  Good bourbon, I believe.

Hope to see y'all again next year.

Floyd T.

What a great time had for a wonderful cause.  Charlie thanks again for running this and allow us to be part of it.