• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf VI - Saturday, Aug 20th

I'll be there, it'll be my first one and I'm very excited to go.

Thinking about bringing the family up with me, Charlie. Anything for them [wife, 10yr and 5yr old] to do around there or the area?

Sounds great Charlie, I'm sure they'll love it. At Round Pond itself, there is paddle boating, swimming, fishing, ect. Around the area, there is the Woodbury Commons Outlet Shops with over 200 stores: http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=7 if they are into shopping. Let me know brother and I'm sure that we can find something they'll enjoy doing........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

In negotiations with the wife Charlie. I may see you on the 20th afterall. Don't know if I'll be coming alone or with a couple others though.

In negotiations with the wife Charlie. I may see you on the 20th afterall. Don't know if I'll be coming alone or with a couple others though.

No problem brother, keep us informed and I hope you have luck with your negotiations....... :D :thumbs: :p

Anthony & I are good to go Charlie...thanks brother!

When do we mail you our money?

Anthony & I are good to go Charlie...thanks brother!

When do we mail you our money?

Sounds great Gary, I'll update the list shortly. In reference to sending the payment, I'll let you all know soon.......

Well folks, we are exactly 100 days from the Quad State Herf. The location is locked down and paid for, our good friends at Muzzle Brake Outfitters are finalizing the menu and the guest list is growing nicely. I've started to contact cigar companies / owners and I have a good feeling that this year's event will be another success. Just wanted to keep everyone updated and that there's still plenty of room to sign up. More to follow soon........

Charlie,

If there are any others spots open i would like to bring three others with me, My wife and Pat Lou's wife would like to come as well as his cousin.

Charlie,

If there are any others spots open i would like to bring three others with me, My wife and Pat Lou's wife would like to come as well as his cousin.

No problem Mark, there's plenty of room. I'll update the list shortly. Just let me know how many goodie bags you'd need as non-smokers only pay the $25 for the BBQ....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hey Chuck....give me 2 tickets please. Don't know yet if I can go...but I'm planning on it.

Charlie,

No problem Mark, there's plenty of room. I'll update the list shortly. Just let me know how many goodie bags you'd need as non-smokers only pay the $25 for the BBQ....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

There would be two goodie bags

Charlie,

Count me in. Thanks for the invite.

Very good Casey, I'll update the list shortly.

Hey Chuck....give me 2 tickets please. Don't know yet if I can go...but I'm planning on it.

Outstanding Isy, it's always great when you come. With you and Eddie coming up from Florida, Ian and Ronnie will have their hands full...... :D

Charlie,

There would be two goodie bags

Got it, thanks for the info Mark.

Mini-Herf in Jersey before Charlie's shindig? :whistling:

.....or we can go Post-QSH on Sunday and we can blow the whole weekend on cigars, good friends, and food! :thumbs:

.....or we can go Post-QSH on Sunday and we can blow the whole weekend on cigars, good friends, and food! :thumbs:

Lets declare August herf month. My friends said they were up for getting a hotel our staying somewhere over night.

Sounds good to me. Got a place in mind Gary?
Well, some place in Jersey...preferably near the beach...at a place where there is good food and cigar smoking is allowed...gotta think about this one... :laugh: