• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf X - August 8th, 2015

Charlie, is it possible to reserve two nights with a pop-up camper? Arriving Friday, leaving Sunday am.

Thanks.....

ironpeddler said:
I can't believe I missed out this year.... :(

You can still go.
stogieman said:

You guys are added to the "Stand-by" list which simply means you just won't get a "Goodie Bag"....... :thumbs:

Until the standby list is full.

Unfortunately, I will be missing it this year. I'll just have to bring a double batch of cherries to the next one.

Charlie, I'm late to the party but please put me down for the standby list for a total of 2 - thanks brother!

Light this! said:
Charlie, I'm late to the party but please put me down for the standby list for a total of 2 - thanks brother!

You got it Kristopher, always welcome.  As you know, we are out of "goodie bags" at this point...... :thumbs:

Charlie, I know That I have not been around for a while.  But, I would like to be aded to the stand by list if I could.  

I hope that you are well.

MarkJr said:
Charlie, I know That I have not been around for a while.  But, I would like to be aded to the stand by list if I could.  

I hope Ian and Ronie sell you all the shitty raffle tickets... Ha ha

MarkJr said:

Good to see you Mark, hope all is well.   I'll add you shortly....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Just to update everyone: sponsors are signning on; t-shirt is in the works; starting to get busy now as we are roughly 10 weeks out.  If you have a local shop that wants to sponsor this year's event, let me know and we can talk.  Before you know it, Quad State Herf X will be here...... :D  :thumbs:  :p

Now that we are exactly 2 months out, it's time to start sending in your payments.  Ensure you make your checks / money orders out in my name as I have to disburse the funds appropriately:

Charlie Baranyai
104 Harold Ave
Cornwall, NY 12518

For those of you camping out in the tent area either in tents or pop-up trailers, PM me and I'll give you all your price depending on how many nights you are staying.   Remember that this year the cost per person is $75 a head and non-smoking guests are $35.    Any questions, just PM me and we'll take care of them........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Charlie,

Michelle and I have booked our flights and will be seeing you on the 8th.  Bruce and Michelle will be there with us.  Now I just gotta find a few seegars and some liquor to bring!!

Looking forward to it.  Keep up the great work!  

Floyd T.

SKYDIVNEKD said:
Charlie,

Michelle and I have booked our flights and will be seeing you on the 8th.  Bruce and Michelle will be there with us.  Now I just gotta find a few seegars and some liquor to bring!!

Looking forward to it.  Keep up the great work!  

Floyd T.

Sounds great Floyd, it's always a pleasure brother.  See you all soon....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

tone-ny said:

Charlie in the mail as they say!

I didn't know I was in the mail....... :0

I swear I've seen you at the post office, they have your official portrait there.

LOL....... :D  :thumbs:  :p

tone-ny said:
Charlie in the mail as they say!

Good morning Anthony,  just wanted to let you know that your payment arrived plus some.  Thank you brother and I'll see you soon....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Check goes out today, Charlie.  WA State will be represented once again...!!!