• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

QUAI D'ORSAY Panatelas

stogieman

" Herf King "
I was wanting for a medium bodied Cuban ceegar this afternoon gettin' ready for the Eagle / 49ers game which we all know the Eagles will dominate.... :D
I then went to the wine closet and found a nice Port from the Brotherhood Winery located in Washingtonville, NY. http://www.wines.com/brotherhood/. It is the oldest winery in the US and I'll tell you, it was a perfect mixture of wine and ceegar I have had in a long time. The cigar had lots of creamy smoke and never got bitter and I smoked it till my fingers started to burn. It had rich earthy flavors of leather and a mild cedar taste. The ceegar had a perfect burn and I could lay it down for a bit and it would not go out. The wine was ruby red and had the perfect sweetness expected of a port. I'd highly recommend both the Brotherhood Port and the Quai D'orsay Panatelas to any and all of you who enjoy some of the finer things in life especially during the holiday season. :) :thumbs: :)

Back