• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Question about Cuban Cigars

oscar

Hey whats up Fellas. Is it possible to purchase a real cuban in the Los angeles Area? I have always wanted to try one.
thanks

Hey whats up Fellas. Is it possible to purchase a real cuban in the Los angeles Area? I have always wanted to try one.
thanks
Cubans are illegal so the answer is no.

There's an old adage around here. Read more, post less.

Stick around and learn.

thanks

Yes.

Make sure to try the Platanos Maduros!

LINKY!

HAHAHAHAHH!!! I was thinking of the EXACT same thing. Do you go there often? Always a toss up betwen oxtail, pork and chicken. Ahhh...the dream of smoking a cuban while eating there....

thanks

Yes.

LINKY!

Haha, I've learned not to click on the random links posted on CP. As it is I already have avatars and signatures turned off. Really I have no one but myself to blame for religiously leaving the board open on my work computer. ???

thanks

It's more likely in Miami, but make sure their ankles are wet.

Doc.

Is it possible to purchase a real cuban in the Los angeles Area? I have always wanted to try one.
thanks

No, you have to go to Cuba (or Miami) for the real thing:

_154140_prostitute_300_(19-08-98)_elvis.jpg

What? :whistling:

~Boar

Isn't Triple Ligero from LA.? I heard he has authentic cubans. :D

thanks

Yes.

LINKY!

Different content then your usual links, still looks tasty though. :laugh:
Expecting something like this! NSFW!

Delicious :love:
Nice link John, might see if the Wife can make me one of those tonight :laugh: