• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

R.I.P. Chris Benoit

IgwanaRob

I'm just 2 people short of a threesome
Not sure if there are any wrestling fans out there, but this is just freaking me out:

Chris Benoit and family found dead

I've read reports that said he didn't show up to last night's pay-per-view (where he was allegedly supposed to win the ECW title) or a house show the night before because his family was sick and throwing up blood. A monumental loss in an industry that kills off it's talent at far too young an age as it is.

Godspeed Chris

He was always one of my favorites. I loved watching Benoit and Dean Malenko in the WCW Nitro days. I haven't watched wrestling in awhile, but I was a big fan for most of my formative years.

Sad, really sad.

:(

Oh my god...I am a wrestling fan and this just floored me...As much as when Eddie Guerero was found dead...RIP

Melly

One of the greats to watch when the WCW was on. RIP Rabid Wolverine.

First off RIP Chris, he was always one of my favorites.

As sad as i was upon hearing the news, and as numb as I was at hearing the news I am now disgusted to think that this is all Chris' fault. The AP is reporting that Chris Benoit killed Nancy and Daniel over the weekend, and then himself today. If this is true, and I hope it is not, it will erase all the fond memories I have of being a Chris Benoit fan. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,286673,00.html

My thoughts and prayers are with the Benoit family, with Chavo and Dean Malenko, and all the WWE staff. Chris will be missed, but let us hope that this was not a murder suicide.

Rest In Piece Nancy, Daniel, and Chris.

Leo

As sad as i was upon hearing the news, and as numb as I was at hearing the news I am now disgusted to think that this is all Chris' fault. The AP is reporting that Chris Benoit killed Nancy and Daniel over the weekend, and then himself today. If this is true, and I hope it is not, it will erase all the fond memories I have of being a Chris Benoit fan. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,286673,00.html

My thoughts and prayers are with the Benoit family, with Chavo and Dean Malenko, and all the WWE staff. Chris will be missed, but let us hope that this was not a murder suicide.

Leo

Chavo and Dean were amazing during the tribute - I don't envy either of them (or Rey). They are far too young to be losing their close family and best friends in such tragic ways.

I just saw another report alluding to that (although the calling in sick because his family was coughing up blood thing is all too eerie now). I'm sick to my stomach - he did not seem the unstable type. It's just unthinkable - like Phil Hartmen...

Leo

Chavo and Dean were amazing during the tribute - I don't envy either of them (or Rey). They are far too young to be losing their close family and best friends in such tragic ways.

I just saw another report alluding to that (although the calling in sick because his family was coughing up blood thing is all too eerie now). I'm sick to my stomach - he did not seem the unstable type. It's just unthinkable - like Phil Hartmen...

Phil Hartman's crazy wife shot and killed him ... so I fail to see the similarity.

If it turns out that this went down the way they are saying then screw Chris Benoit.

It's sad for his family, but what a complete coward.

I hope his wife and son have a good view from above.

RIP for his wife and son...for him, screw the RIP...may he rot in hell.

Roid rage is no excuse. May he never find peace if that is the case.

If it turns out that this went down the way they are saying then screw Chris Benoit.

F -that bastard! Hope he rots in hell, piece if shit.

Roid rage is no excuse. May he never find peace if that is the case.

Agreed. Of course roids can fuck you up but you have to be the dumbass who decides to take them in the first place. I cannot fathom hurting a child, much less my own flesh and blood. POS.

I imagine his time in hell began the moment he came out of roid rage (if in fact that was the cause) and found that he had killed his family.

Wilkey

I will never understand how a person could kill (let alone SMOTHER) their own child. It's not a quick thing where you can say "ooops, I take it back" (like a gunshot), so you're fully aware during the entire time that you're extinguishing the life of an innocent child while they struggle. Makes me sick to my stomach.

While the facts will come out slowly, they are now saying that he smothered his son approx. 24 hours after killing his wife. This was no roid rage, or temporary insanity. He called in to work cause he had just killed his wife and needed time to figure out what to do next. 24 hours later, he kills his son, and then later after cowering in his home, decides to take his own life.

Loser. :angry: