• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rainbow Six Las Vegas 2

souldog

OG Post-Whorer since 2008 bitches...
So this thing comes out on March 11, 2008, 7 DAYS AFTER MY BDAY! I'm hoping the wife buys it... Did anyone else play Rainbow Six Las Vegas? Because here be the sequel at last! :thumbs:

Click to see the trailer below:

http://www.youtube.com/v/hjCwWT-q9Mo&rel=1

And no, I won't be waiting at Best Buy at 2 AM!! :whistling:

Fanatic RS:LV player - both Xbox360 and PC - LOVE the co-op play. Waiting for version 2 impatiently...

Look into Army of Two if you are on xbox360 tho....

I used to play it on the PC. Loved playing on co-op with buddies on TeamSpeak.

Why wouldn't it be available for the PS3?

I dont know actually...and i had a smart a$$ comment planned, then saw it was KHARI, so I shall go into my corner now and cry... :D

Because 360 pwns PS3... :sign: :laugh:

I got Rainbow Six Vegas for Christmas, along with 5 other games. I'm going to finish Assassin's Creed first, then I'll move on to Rainbow Six Vegas.

I do enjoy these games, but never get into the multiplayer. Maybe I never find the good games going on. I played Call of Duty 4 and that has one of the best stories I've ever played, IMHO, but I could never get into the multiplayer. Now for Halo 3, I play multiplayer on that game all the time.

Besides, I'll wait for it to go on sale. You guys haven't heard about Gears of War 2 yet have you. :rolleyes: :whistling:

Because 360 pwns PS3... :sign: :laugh:

I got Rainbow Six Vegas for Christmas, along with 5 other games. I'm going to finish Assassin's Creed first, then I'll move on to Rainbow Six Vegas.

I do enjoy these games, but never get into the multiplayer. Maybe I never find the good games going on. I played Call of Duty 4 and that has one of the best stories I've ever played, IMHO, but I could never get into the multiplayer. Now for Halo 3, I play multiplayer on that game all the time.

Besides, I'll wait for it to go on sale. You guys haven't heard about Gears of War 2 yet have you. :rolleyes: :whistling:

One of these days get ahold of me... Rainbow Six Vegas is a BLAST in co-op mode... all the fun of single player game with a buddy to play it with. And none of the 12yo wannabes online cheating and whimpering when you kick their @ss. I'll team up with ya anytime!

Another fun one I'm doing right now is Burnout Paradise...

RB6 is one of the only games I played online. We had a good group of older guys that played. If anyone wants the first RB6 for to get warmed up for II, shoot me a pm and I'll drop it in the mail.

:laugh:

I can handle the smart a$$ comments! At least I think I can...

I dont know man, I have heard stories of men who tried a comeback, and after encountering you.....let's say they're pushing daisies.........

Man I downloaded the demo, that game is awesome. I love driving over the city and trying to wreck people. :laugh:

Man I downloaded the demo, that game is awesome. I love driving over the city and trying to wreck people. :laugh:

Pick the game up...it's even better! I'm about 50% done and it's getting freaking hard to find all the $hit you have to look for, the cars are getting so damn fast it's impossible NOT to crash, and the other ars are getting meaner and meaner.

But the online fun is WAY fun!

Lemme know if you pick this up... we'll kill in RS:V for a bit then see if we can outcrash each other :laugh:

that game looks fun, I am still hooked on Call of Duty 4 and counter strike source.

What else do you guys play online? I play CoD4 (PC version) online. I've run into Turk10mm before but didn't know if anyone else played this. Putting up with the 12 year olds is a concern, but it's still fun.

Been waiting for the sequel to come out for what seems like forever.

Also eagerly awaiting news about Gears Of War II

Been waiting for the sequel to come out for what seems like forever.

Also eagerly awaiting news about Gears Of War II

Nice, I think Moe created a thread on GOW II, checks it out! :thumbs:

Also, update for online playing, apparently it's a hundred clams to buy a Wi-Fi internet adaptor for your Box, and I think at this point, I'd be more pressed to spend $100 USD on sticks, rather than a Wi-Fi adaptor!!! :whistling:

Haha, anyone wanna sell one they're getting rid of??? :laugh:

Actually, there's an easy and free way to have your Xbox hooked up via wi-fi, if you have a laptop. This applies to Windows not Macs.

1) Plug your Xbox into your laptop via the ethernet cord.
2) Make sure your laptop is connected to the internet via wi-fi.
3) Goto Start -> Connect to -> show all connections
4) Right click on your wi-fi connnection and click on bridge connections.

Tada, your Xbox will now connect to wi-fi via your laptop.