• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RAMBO IS BACK!

Damn! That trailer was exiting, no doubt. Looks like John Rambo is BACK! :thumbs:

John Rambo

I did not see this one coming! Looks like it will be pretty damn good though.

Stallone always played some great parts!

Aww man, Stallone needs to know his limitations and stop playing an action hero. The guy got hurt like 3 times just getting in and out of the ring while make rocky.

John Rambo

I did not see this one coming! Looks like it will be pretty damn good though.

Stallone always played some great parts!

Aww man, Stallone needs to know his limitations and stop playing an action hero. The guy got hurt like 3 times just getting in and out of the ring while make rocky.

hahah, I hear ya man. But it does look like it will be a good movie!

I hope so anyways!

How can you not see it? You know you want to... It's a like train wreck, you just can't look away.

What's next? A sequel to "Over The Top?"

Does look like it has some good action though. I was a big fan of the series, especially the first one.

The violence seems to be EXTREME in this, guess you have to have a gimmick when you have bad actors(jeez Ken Howard from "The White Shadow, The girlfirend from Dexter, and well Stallone...) and no real story to speak of...

snip....and no real story to speak of...

Yeah, probably very true. But at times, it's nice to sit back and watch something with lots of action and not have to try to follow a difficult plot line and decipher umpteen personalities while trying to figure out who-dun-it.

Jeez, some of the movies the wife wants to watch cause my head to hurt from excessive thinking!!!! :laugh:

Last Rocky movie was "Rocky Balboa". Now a Rambo movie called "John Rambo". I see a pattern here.

Next Stallone sequel: "Joe Bomowski".

(Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot 2)

He woulda retired 15 years ago at least.

I'm usually not big on the sequels and three-quils etc...but back in the day, stallone was awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing this.

Rambo 1 was at least plausable. I enjoyed it. All subsequent iterations were utter bullshit. The only thing worse was the couple of Rambo type movies that Arnie did, with the exception of the first Predator. When I see the hero doing a one-armed spray and pray with a M60, I just can't hang.

Rambo 1 was at least plausable. I enjoyed it. All subsequent iterations were utter bullshit. The only thing worse was the couple of Rambo type movies that Arnie did, with the exception of the first Predator. When I see the hero doing a one-armed spray and pray with a M60, I just can't hang.

see, I think this is why I really like this type of action genre. It *IS* unbeleivable. I honestly have a hard time watching movies like Saving Private Ryan and all of the other ultra-realistic historically accurate war movies because that stuff really happened.

When you got a dude flying through the air somehow firing 4 guns at the same time while on fire and he kills 50 bad guys, I can say "that's cool".

Rambo 1 was at least plausable.

IMHO, opinion one of the all time most overlooked and underrated films. The story line was excellent Brian Denehy was amazing and Stallone's speech at the end to Troutman explained more to me about the reality and mental toughness of a Vietnam soldier, or any Vet for that matter, than I had ever known. I really do not know anyone from the military other than one chopper pilot in the army.

Last Rocky movie was "Rocky Balboa". Now a Rambo movie called "John Rambo". I see a pattern here.

Next Stallone sequel: "Joe Bomowski".

(Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot 2)

Don't forget "Snaps" Provolone

Oscar part 2

the trailer looks gory, not a bad thing, actually looks pretty decent.