• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ramon Allones box question

Mabpi

Received a box of Ramon Allones Club Coronas today. Everything was as it should be however in addition to the norm, the word CONTROLLED was stamped in black ink on the bottom of the box. I was wondering if anyone had any idea what that might mean or be able to explain its origin. Thanks......Marc

Marc- I believe this has been discussed at length here before. You may want to try a search. If I remember correctly, your box has been through some kind of secondary "check" by Habanos...

Hope that helps!

Regards,

BT

You'll want to search on the terms "controlado" and "revisado"

Cheers,
Wilkey

Thanks guys. I should have used the search feature first. 11:00 p.m. and I was not thinking real clearly. Searching Controlado did the trick. I was unaware of that being a quaility control issue.

Received a box of Ramon Allones Club Coronas today. Everything was as it should be however in addition to the norm, the word CONTROLLED was stamped in black ink on the bottom of the box. I was wondering if anyone had any idea what that might mean or be able to explain its origin. Thanks......Marc

Small Club Coronas, I'm guessing. :)

Mine came in a bundelo. So there was no stamp.