• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ramon Allones NC Discontinued?

bhaney

I have been on my local guy for about 2 months now to get in another box of Maestros. He tells me today that his order was cancelled and he was told they are discontinued. I have been on the internet looking all day and most vendors are out of stock on these as well. Has anyone else heard this? If so it would be a real shame as those are some really great smokes.

Brandon

When I talked with the General Rep at the RTDA, he said that the RA had not done what they had wanted and that there were discussions about discontinuing it. Didn't know that they had. I too like that cigar and it ages very nicely.

I'll let you know if I find any. Just checked JR and they are out of everything but the Brioso (corona sized). They have them available for the watch list, but no other info.

I've had a few of the NC RAs and they were just plain awful. Those and Por Larranagua. Blech. Good riddance, if they're discontinued.

Jeffro600 said:
TRy the Ultimos...MUCH better taste than the Maestros in my opinion.
[snapback]227556[/snapback]​

I didn't like the Ultimos as much as the Maestro's. It is not just the Maestro's but all the NC RA's are being discontinued.

CD, thanks for keeping an eye open for me. If I find a source for them cheap I will let you know as well.

Brandon

Famous still has a good selection left. I used to love these but don't care for them much anymore.

atuck said:
I certainly wont miss them too much! :laugh:
[snapback]227669[/snapback]​

agreed no where near the cuban version which is the problem.

Tried to order these from General on Tuesday. No more Ramon n/c to be shipped.

Seems like General is doing some housecleaning, Ramon Allones,Diablo. Watch out Macanudo your days are numbered :p