• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Random Find -- Opus X cutter

Would you buy one?

• Yes, I'm already ordering.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sure, if I had the money.

• Maybe.

• Not interested.

• WTF? $339? Not a chance in hell!

• Total voters
Fuente's licensing fees must be high as hell. Everything with the Opus X name on it commands a ridiculous premium.

No effin' way even if I had the money. Now if were double-bladed...

Nah! Still no effin' way.

Wilkey

I just ordered 137 of them, I'll send one to the first 136 of you that reply to this post asking for one....yeah right! :rolleyes: :sign:

At that price there should be a redhead that goes with it. :whistling:

I agree. WTF?! I saw in playboy they had an Opus X lighter made by Dupont as well and they wanted some ridiculous amount for it. I mean, it wasn't even funny!

Hell yeah, bring on the redheads!

I'm dating a readhead, but I still think that's a lot to ask for a cutter. :angry:

Whats that commercial? Thats 150 graesy burgers. You know the one Im talking about. Well that cutter is about 100 cigars, I'll bite the end off!

I'm dating a readhead, but I still think that's a lot to ask for a cutter. :angry:

I've dated a few, they can be trouble! But lots of fun.

I agree. WTF?! I saw in playboy they had an Opus X lighter made by Dupont as well and they wanted some ridiculous amount for it. I mean, it wasn't even funny!

Is this the lighter you were referring to?
http://www.worldlux.com/cgi-bin/navigate.c...&dept=SMOKE

No, thats not it. I will check out my mag and get back to you on what they priced it as. It was in the section for gift ideas for the holidays. So, if anyone would like to purchase it for me for Christmas my address is on my page information! :D

I just emailed the guy and he said he would throw in a skid of KY if I can put together a group buy... I told him to forward the skid to the Fuentes, they are probably running out :p :p

BWAAHHAAA! :laugh: "MIDDLE FINGER SALUTE"

Is this the lighter you were referring to?
http://www.worldlux.com/cgi-bin/navigate.c...&dept=SMOKE

Okay, so I checked the Playboy for you and the Fuente Fuente Opus X lighter by Dupont is over $3500!!! LOL! I would much rather by a cabinet humidor for $1400 and spend the rest stocking it half full of premium cigars!! Besides lighting something on fire, what the hell else can you do with a $3500 lighter?? Its the premier lighter for the sole purpose of being a jack arse and being able to say "I payed $3500 for this lighter" :laugh: