• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Re-introducing myself

bryan_h

FOG bryanh, Original member #427!
Hi everyone
Im Bryan and I was a member here a couple of years ago. I guess I was deleted since I hadnt visited in so long. Anyway, im back. I see some old names on here as well as some new ones. There is still alot of great info being passed here and I look forward to learning more. When i was here before I did participate in a couple of trades and some passes. Smokin Tone and Misc were 2 passes I took part in. Dont know if they are still around or not, but they were good people. I enjoy cigars with a good bourbon, just recently got into scotch. Thanks for all the information and good cigars that are passed here. Maybe i'll have something to contribute.
Bryan :thumbs:

Welcome back! If you like Scotch or Bourbon be sure to look at my review page here.

Welcome back Bryan! :thumbs:

It sounds like you've got a lot of thread reading to do so get to it.

Thanks for all the welcomes. :thumbs:

AVB- that is one awesome review page. I put it in my favorites as a reference.

Welcom back Bryan!!

Heck, I'm so new, Ted and Tony

Ted (Misc) hasn't posted in quite a long time. He's still active with CigarPool and I trade PM's with him on occasion. Tony (Smokin Tone) posted about some major heart problems he was dealing with but was hoping to get back involved here in the near future.

Lots of things have changed but the board is growing and growing all the time. :thumbs:

bryan_h said:
Thanks for all the welcomes. :thumbs:

AVB- that is one awesome review page. I put it in my favorites as a reference.
Yep, AVB has the market cornered on excellent Scotch reviews. :D

But also check out Mac's outstanding Scotch reviews, as well as my, albeit (recently) sporadic, Scotch reviews in the Saloon forum.

Between AVB and myself, it's always good to see just how two Marines taste the same Scotch. Now, we just need to figure out Mac's story... :sign: :sign:

See that Bryan you really ARE an FOG :p

Your old member # is #427 :thumbs:

Told ya I was a newbie, I'm #616 ;)

I tried all sorts of ways to get back in and I never could. Guess im just goofy! :p
Which account should I use? I like my old member number better, its the same as my fraternity initiation number!

Welcome back Bryan. We'll look forward to seeing you around more often :thumbs: