• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Read More!

I agree with you all.

What we say:
  1. "Read more, post less."

Unless it's half naked chicks smoking cigars, right??

[Chuckle]

:)

:blush:
But of course! Top half or bottom half, either half is fine with me. :love:

Wilkey

Hey, NSFW content is still content.

Guys....if you'd have read more, you would have seen the thread inwhich I posted the naked chick.....search IS your friend!

Heh I love it. The general synopsis of this post is: “I’m sick of people posting things lacking content and seem unnecessary that people post pad” So I’m going to make a post lacking content to tell them to stop making there posts lacking content so everyone can post pad mine too supporting my decision against people making posts and post padding.

*homer Simpson voice*
“Classic”

Heh I love it. The general synopsis of this post is: "I'm sick of people posting things lacking content and seem unnecessary that people post pad" So I'm going to make a post lacking content to tell them to stop making there posts lacking content so everyone can post pad mine too supporting my decision against people making posts and post padding.

*homer Simpson voice*
"Classic"

Funny - I thought he started to put his review in the wrong forum! :laugh:

I don't get it. What am I supposed to do? All that I can distill out of this thread are the unassociated words post, more, read, and less. How can I ever put it all together!?!?! :D

-Mark

west_2.jpg

To the bat mobile!

Hey now, he is a superhero people, the harbinger of cool. I have photographic evidence below:

TheChenMan.jpg

I agree with you all.

What we say:
  1. "Read more, post less."
What we mean:
  1. If you have a question or wondering, chances are it has been brought up before. Use the search function and see what guys have said in the past regarding your topic. If after a little research, you still think there is something missing from the discussion, by all means post up.
  2. Think a little about what you wish to post. Is it witty? Does it add to knowledge? Does it ask a meaningful question? Does it raise a topical issue with regard to cigars, current events, or something leisure related? Will it contribute to the sense of community and camaraderie on CigarPass? Does it acknowledge a friendly act? If NONE of these is the case, then maybe you want to think twice about taking the bandwidth.
  3. Search is your friend. If it's apparent that you did not take the effort to conduct even a cursory search and a member posts a link to a prior thread answering your question, don't get bent if/when you get flogged for it.
Wilkey

Damn. Other than "Thanks for the gravedig!" I sure don't miss Wilkey's Pedantic BS.