• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Really big men you have on this board

That's that board, not this board.

I'll give you this much, you actually posted your source for once.

I'm not sure how thats "behind the back" talk... looks like to me thats "right out in the open" talk.

other1 said:
That's that board, not this board.

I'll give you this much, you actually posted your source for once.
all the guys on that board are members of this board.It makes for some good reading, a truly enlightening read which I think everyone on this board should read especially the whipping post section. It seems most of the guys over there cant be "themselves" on this board. ROFLMAO!!! :sign:

I disagree, I think everyone has made it pretty clear in public here that you are a jerk.

other1 said:
I disagree, I think everyone has made it pretty clear in public here that you are a jerk.
You are wrong, I have much support here, it is you and a couple other Jerks (the main ones on the other board) who have a problem, and it seems they have a problem with a lot of people, so i dont feel like the lone ranger.

LOL! You're killing me over here.. You are TFF man.

bigmac said:
I just love all the behind the back talk, but it is expected from the parties guilty.
http://cigarsnobs.com/forum/index.php?show...65533;entry2425

Just gotta love that 'friendliest board" crap. :sign:
mecry.gif
Moooooooooooooooooooooom! They don't like me! Sniffle, sniffle...
mecry.gif

You are wrong, I have much support here,
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Your killin' me!! ROTFLMAO!! :sign: :sign:

Really, you have to stop!! I can't breath from laughing so hard! :sign: :sign:

You have to stick around Bowel movement, you crack me up!! :sign:

JOE.M. said:
bigmac said:
I just love all the behind the back talk, but it is expected from the parties guilty.
http://cigarsnobs.com/forum/index.php?show...65533;entry2425

Just gotta love that 'friendliest board" crap. :sign:
mecry.gif
Moooooooooooooooooooooom! They don't like me! Sniffle, sniffle...
mecry.gif

You are wrong, I have much support here,
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Your killin' me!! ROTFLMAO!! :sign: :sign:

Really, you have to stop!! I can't breath from laughing so hard! :sign: :sign:

You have to stick around Bowel movement, you crack me up!! :sign:
And another one of the circle jerk crowd joins the fray!!
No one crying here i could care less. I at least have seen you guys real personalities and wont be fooled by some 'friendliest board" crap.It is a fact that you live and learn, lolol. ;)

And another one of the circle jerk crowd joins the fray!!

Hey!! How come I was not let in on this!! I thought we were the "reach arounds!".

Sniffle, sniffle... Nobody tells me anything any more.
sad2.gif

We ARE the friendliest board Chuckles. We are simply ignorance intolerant. You came in here thinking you were gonna be the cock of the walk and then got slapped every time you opened your gob. A guy has to earn his bones here. You can't just show up and be the be all end all. Dig?

BTW Chuckles, nodody likes me either but that's okay... I like things simple. Like you for instance.

NA

SamClemmons said:
We ARE the friendliest board Chuckles. We are simply ignorance intolerant. You came in here thinking you were gonna be the cock of the walk and then got slapped every time you opened your gob. A guy has to earn his bones here. You can't just show up and be the be all end all. Dig?

BTW Chuckles, nodody likes me either but that's okay... I like things simple. Like you for instance.

NA
No as a matter of fact you are NOT, that is apparent just reading the first two "whipping post" threads on bozo's board, I have met quite a few guys here that are very friendly and have had many good transactions with the friendly ones but there is a core of guys who are not friendly at all. It is apparent you guys want someone to cower to your crap and I WONT, just that simple, I have my own opinions and rules and one is that I WILL NOT accuse someone of something that they have NOT done or put words in their mouth, and I will NOT have it done to me. Other than that I get along with everyone. I probably got overbearing with some in the politics forum and I admit it, but the accusations were uncalled for IMO.
I can beleive that no one likes you, and BTW I aint as simple as you think I am. :D

Is it me, or have other's noticed there always seems to be drama on this board? :lookup:

:sign:

Sorry. I love big mac.

Here.. I even wrote a little jingle..

Two all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickels onions on a seasame seed bun!

:love: :love: :love:

1005l.jpg

Hey Big Moron...

I guess you haven't noticed that you're not special around here. CP has been a great board for a long time and we've had plenty of idiots like you come AND GO. CP IS the friendliest cigar board and won't be any worse off with out you whining.

I can't believe that you can't just act like an adult and shut your damn mouth when it's so obvious that you should. We dish it out here but we also take it and move on..I suggest you do the same. We ALL get a turn and right now it's yours so grab your ankles and stop complaining. Of course if you don't like the game, you can go play somewhere else. In stead of insisting on keeping this a problem you could let this blow over and be part of the community (that is well established with many long time BOTLs) again.

On the other hand, maybe you should keep going because you're providing lots of laughs to the rest of us.

I think maybe you weren't hugged enough as a child and are now starving for attention so here's some love for you.... :love:

EDIT: BTW, I've never lashed out at anyone on CP before. I just cant't believe this is still a problem...time to move on.