• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

REALLY F%^&$*n PISSED

Rob_k

If it ain't Scottish...it's crap!
So i win a box of Padron 2000 maddies on cbid, the order ships, get the tracking number, i look it up today at work, says it has been delivered! wooohooo!!! i get home, no box in sight! ask the wife, she didn;t sign for it. the tracking says "left at front door". hmmmm....I live in a condo complex, and shall we say, i got some mongoloids living here. i call the shipping company (not ups..it rhymes with hell), they tell me the driver has to come back and look for the box outside where he left it....ya, bull****. i have to put a claim in, after he verifies it isn;t there (more bull****) , and wait for my$80.00....nice...F@#$%&n mongoloids! sorry for the rant.... :angry: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I get all that stuff delivered to work. Always somebody to sign for it and it never gets "misplaced".

Hey at least it wasn't 2 boxes :laugh: :p

jk bro

Sorry to hear about your dilemma :(

i think i would be walking by each unit, carefully sniffing like a bloodhound for cigar smoke, where theres smoke, theirs ??? (lil bastards that theive!)

PS i have a Loiusville slugger if ya want to borrow ;)

that sucks. We ordered a bud light dart board one year for my friend and it got jacked off the front porch. We got another one for free two days later. Have faith

What also sucks about this, is that anytime in future orders, you are pretty much garanteed to have to sign for it, or have it delivered to your condo office if there is one. Also not your problem, but that driver may have to pay for it himself for chosing to leave it!

Sorry for the bad luck!

JV

I would definitely call CBid and bitch to them about it. They were the ones who chose to use this shipping company. I have had very good experiences with their Customer Service.

BTW.... what shipping company rhymes with hell ??

Call your CC Company! Tell them the item was never received, without a signature Cbid has no leg to stand on and the CC company will fight it out with the "shipping company" and Cbid {that is what they are there for}. And just a question, what were you smoking when you opted to pay $80 for a box of 2000's? Dude, do a Google search! If you are paying over $65 you’re taking it rectaly!!

JOE.M. said:
If you are paying over $65 you’re taking it rectaly!!
[snapback]182911[/snapback]​

Tell us how ya really feel Joe.... don't hold nothing back :laugh:

Swissy said:
and isn't it rectally?

:whistling:
[snapback]182916[/snapback]​

It is but I don't kerect Joey's speeeeeling anymore, he gits mad at me :laugh:

BkCloud114 said:
I would definitely call CBid and bitch to them about it. They were the ones who chose to use this shipping company. I have had very good experiences with their Customer Service.

BTW.... what shipping company rhymes with hell ??
[snapback]182902[/snapback]​
DHL

Sorry to hear that Rob. Get them shipped to your work next time.

Don't pay attention to Joe, he mixes vicadin and Heinekens....he's kinda loopy most of the time.

bfreebern said:
Sorry to hear that Rob. Get them shipped to your work next time.

Don't pay attention to Joe, he mixes vicadin and Heinekens....he's kinda loopy most of the time.
[snapback]182955[/snapback]​

Heeeeeeeeeeeey! :angry2: Thats Lortab! Not Vicodin! I have moved up in the world!! And I am not loopy most of the time {freakin' pansy} :angry2:... That would be all of the time!! :cool: