• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Reccomendatuons on wireless/blue tooth audio for home.

Check your code as well.  You might be able to run your own, to save some $$$, but in the long run it probably won't be that much of a savings on top of the new house price.

Oh and don't forget the garage.  Speakers in the garage, to listen to music/games is a must. 

C,

What was the status on this? Did you find a solution? 

Sonos is  AWESOME, I have a Connect hooked up to my 2 channel audiophile system. I also have a Sonos Playbar hooked up it my wife's TV. 
If you still aren't sure about Sonos, but still want good quality sound check out Peachtree Audio. Their Deepblue 2 system sounds amazing. 

This may sound incredibly low rent, but my wife and I have invested in two Bluetooth sound bars at $30 a piece from a nearby convenience store, we use them in the garage / game room and on the deck. They sound great and anyone can link them up with their phone and take over. We usually just put it on Pandora Santana radio and forget it anytime we're entertaining / partying. My neighbor has the Bose jobber, I'm not saying it isn't nice but I wouldn't consider it a good value either. And it doesn't sound any better than my $30 plug in the wall el cheapo unit, at least in my non audiophile opinion.

Still deciding. Saw some stuff on hgtv and there is defenitly options. I bought a couple led light bulb/ blue tooth speakers for 2x$40, at a home show earlier this year. Downside, they can't be linked to the same source.

I am happy with Sonos. I have 3 rooms covered and have it connected to our Mac. I usually take one player to the backyard while on the hammock listening to a game. I do not subscribe to Spotify and Pandora but I am waiting for Apple Music to be compatable later this year.

I have a Scosche for around the yard or even at the tent during a festival. (around $30)

Otherwise I dock my phone to a Sony stand or use at splitter and connect it to my stereo. (around $60)
(the stand also handles my Ipad - as well as has a radio/alarm) 

Not fond of bluetooth in draining batteries. 

I know it's not a home audio system, but I bought the Harman Kardon Onyx Wireless Bluetooth speaker and it's a beast. 

Buddy has the bose soundlink.  Sounds good, but is a bit pricey.  I wanted one, but ended up with a jawbone jambox.  Maybe its just mine but its not as loud and frankly I don't use it as much as I thought I might.