• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Received a Package

Dmitri

Just this morning I received a package from one, George Giese, containing ten cigars. I would like to say. Thankyou! This is one of the kindest things anyone could ever do. You're a great man. Now, I'm not too great with sizes, especially getting the gauge, but The package consisted of:

1 Encanto (Could you tell me what size this was? This was the first I smoked since it was one without a cello and I need to know so I can put it in my "Cigar Briefcase." The label had a woman's picture on it, but no writing other than Encanto and Honduras)

1 Indian Tabac Box Pressed Super Fuerte Natural (Corona Grande?) (6.5 x 47?)

1 CAO Brazilia Gol (Robusto?) (5.0 x 56)

1 MonteCristo White Label Especial #3 (5.5x44) (Corona?)

1 K. Hansotia Sherpa Mystic Double-Wrap (6.0x50) (Toro?)

1 Petrus Fortus Anejo 2 (5.7x46)

1 Ancient Warrior Torpedo (6.0x54)

1 Bauza Jaguar (6.5x42) (Lonsdale)

1 Luna Azul (Not sure of the Name) (6 and 2/3 of an inch By 45) (I think this may have meant to be 6.5 inches long, but it clearly is longer.) (Corona Grande)

1 Alec Bradley Special Blend ( 4 5/8" x 50) (Robusto?)

They all look and smell great. The Encanto I smoked earlier was definately a pretty decent smoke. The only problem is that I am sure I missed out on something. I guess it didn't make the trip very well, and the wrapper was cracking a little bit, but when I tried to cut it, the entire cap fell off and the wrapper began coming lose. About 1/3 through the cigar the wrapper was so lose around the cigar that it would not light and it began making a "burrow" on the end of the cigar as the filler and binder kept burning. It got to the point where I had to take a large amount of the wrapper off so I definately missed out on some of the taste. It had a very woody, almost nutty taste to it though, and I am looking forward to trying the others. Thanks again ggiese, All others were in perfect condition. You are amazing, man.

cigarsarge said:
The mad bomber strikes again. gg is good folks. :thumbs:
[snapback]209041[/snapback]​

He's better than good, Sarge. He's a CigarSaint.

Dmitri, George is a great guy but you should edit your post. It's bad form to list cigars that you receive in a bomb. There are a few reason why. Most common is that moochers will target good bombers trying to get them to do pay backs. :thumbs:

Dmitri - thanks for the appreciation thread, but in all honesy it's not me you should be thanking. Thank all of those who came before me...

I have been the very humbled recipient of some incredible packages in the past. I don't in the least bit mind dropping a few cigars in the mail to the next guy. And I hope somewhere down the road (if the situation allows itself) you do the same.

It is my experience that we are all members of a very generous, caring community who have a love for the leaf.

ggiese said:
Dmitri - thanks for the appreciation thread, but in all honesy it's not me you should be thanking. Thank all of those who came before me...

I have been the very humbled recipient of some incredible packages in the past. I don't in the least bit mind dropping a few cigars in the mail to the next guy. And I hope somewhere down the road (if the situation allows itself) you do the same.

It is my experience that we are all members of a very generous, caring community who have a love for the leaf.
[snapback]209249[/snapback]​

The sarge thinks george should keep his head down low. Never know when the incomming could begin. :p

George sent you his package?

I knew you northerners were freaks, but damn!

bfreebern said:
George sent you his package?

I knew you northerners were freaks, but damn!
[snapback]209291[/snapback]​

Where did Dmitri receive this package? ???

Yeah... both of you knuckleheads have sent your "packages" my way - so don't start package slinging posts, you fockers!!!!

ggiese said:
Yeah... both of you knuckleheads have sent your "packages" my way - so don't start package slinging posts, you fockers!!!!
[snapback]209308[/snapback]​

Now I get it. Ken and my packages aren't good enough for you, so you send them to someone else? Bastige :p

bfreebern said:
ggiese said:
[snapback]209308[/snapback]​

Now I get it. Ken and my packages aren't good enough for you, so you send them to someone else? Bastige :p
[snapback]209315[/snapback]​

No - I liked yours and Kens packages... I just have a "don't ask/don't tell" policy... :p :sign:

Holy moly. I just got bombed by George Giese. Ggiese - you are good people! Luckily - search on here brought up this older thread -so I was able to "figure you out" quickly.

While not listing the smokes (in bad form I know), I just want to say there are a number in here I've only dreamed of and some premiums I never knew about). What a nice welcome to CP. I will take the advice you included in the box, too.

Thank you so very much!

John