• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent Purchases

Hop Stoopid
Double Pumpkin Ale
Arrogant Bastard
Lucky Bastard

Chimay Red label- I love it!

KY Ale Bourbon ale- Loved it

Founders Breakfast Stout- Didn't like it that much

My buddy Ray and I got a few goodies today...the two growlers are Bell's Expedition Stout and Bell's Brown Ale

IMG_5124.jpg

IMG_5121.jpg

IMG_5122.jpg

IMG_5110.jpg

Nice haul Greg. Ed Hardy beer huh. Is there anything that isn't Ed Hardy. Last time I was at the liquor store, they had Ed Hardy hard liquor also. Not sure if gin, vodka or rum though.

Let us know your thoughts on it.

Nice haul Greg. Ed Hardy beer huh. Is there anything that isn't Ed Hardy. Last time I was at the liquor store, they had Ed Hardy hard liquor also. Not sure if gin, vodka or rum though.

Let us know your thoughts on it.

There was a iced cooler full of the Ed Hardy along with that Full Sail right at the register, guy told us to grab a couple of whatever on the house. Was only one Rogue Mocha Porter, which was excellent btw, and the Ed Hardy...well we took a sip and poured the rest down the drain. God awful stuff. Was actually a Mexican beer, and if I'd had a slice of lime to throw in it then maybe. But was bland/tasteless.

LMK what you think of the Dogfish 90 min IPA. I liked it as much as any IPA I've had.

I love the name "Blithering Idiot" - promises, promises. :)

ISO Backwoods Bastard

Not really, but damn I love that beer!

ETA - Just how stoned are you in the first pic?

2 Chimay red labels, blue moon harvest moon, KY Bourbon ale, BBC nut brown ale

I'm in a backward state when it comes to beer down here. Oh how I miss Dogfish Head 90 min IPA. Bastards..all of you. :(

Ed Hardy beer? Oh dear lord. *rolls eyes*

Been on a tear recently:
Buffalo Bills Pumpkin Ale
Alaskan Smoked Porter (x2)
SA Winter Lager
La Fin Du Monde
a few others I can't remember

Ah, to be young again! I remember times likes that, going to the outlet with friends and loading up a couple handcarts! One of our favorites at the time was Paulaner 5 liter cans with the Munich skyline. Eventually, I had over a hundred empty cans! We made a raft out of them. :D

God Bless and have fun drinking it! :thumbs:

I'm in a backward state when it comes to beer down here. Oh how I miss Dogfish Head 90 min IPA. Bastards..all of you. :(

Seriously bro, if you're in TX you should be able to find it at any *good* beer store. I buy it all the time for my hop fix. Are you looking for this at the local Texaco or something?

Lagunitas Lucky 13
Hot Rod Rye Ale
Double Pumpkin
09*09*09

I want to go on record and say that I really really hate you guys

Just bought a 12-pack of SN Celebration to share with friends tonight. We're doing a brown-bag-beer-tasting and my submission is gonna be a bottle of Alaskan Smoked Porter. mmmmmmmm!

Old Rasputin
Hebrew Jewbalation- no notes on the bottle to what it was, but it was an outstanding imperial stout at 14%. Anybody else try this? John