• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent Purchases

Need a report on the Bolt Cutter! Couldn't even find it around here.

I love Founder's beers. I'm thinking of driving to GA to get some.

I had one of the porters tonight and for my first founders it was great.

First report is that it was $28 for the bottle. Which is a little high for my wallet but i figured why not. Also the beer store I shop at just opened a small restaurant that has 12 taps of craft brew and bolt cutter is one of their current selections at $12 a glass. I will try and do a little write up on it on Sunday. Also it is 15% ABV

Wow TP. Serious cheese there. Looking forward to a review though.

Wow TP. Serious cheese there. Looking forward to a review though.
Depending on how drunk I get will depend on when it goes up. Look for it Sunday night.

$12 a pour! Wow, and I thought Pliny the Younger was pricey (but worth it, I hate to say).

I have not had it yet or any craft on tap but looking forward to getting over there for dinner and a couple beers. However I will not be splurging that much this is by far the most expensive beer I have and will ever buy!

I had 1 of those thanks to jfields. It rocked, thanks John.

You know you deserved that! ;)

You'd be hard pressed to find the Bolt Cutter 15th anni. I'm surprised Paul found it this late in the game. Most places (unless right around Michigan) had waiting list to get one bottle. Best bet is to visit those little shops hoping to get lucky.

Bought two bottles of the Stone Enjoy By 2.15.13 IPA. Another one that had a long list out my way. Doesn't look like everyone on it will be getting a bottle. It pays to gift the store manager a bottle here and there from the cellar. :whistling:

You'd be hard pressed to find the Bolt Cutter 15th anni. I'm surprised Paul found it this late in the game. Most places (unless right around Michigan) had waiting list to get one bottle. Best bet is to visit those little shops hoping to get lucky.

John have you had it or know if my shops pricing is reasonable or not?

I got one bottle and have not cracked it yet Paul. I can't remember how much I paid, but I know it wasn't cheap. I'm thinking I paid around 23.00 - 25.00........

My local has about 6 or so bottles of Bolt Cutter on the shelf. Going for $28 a bottle as well. I only picked up one.

I think I may have a lead on some Breakfast Stout in Taxachusetts sadly I will see tomorrow!

It was a success I finally found some Breakfast Stout and also they had a very large selection of other brews that have been recommended to me by some of you so I grabbed this Hoppin Frog as well.

gallery_13257_1558_476273.jpg

Nice score.

BTW - Like the Calphalon pot/pan rack also, I had one exactly like it.

It was a success I finally found some Breakfast Stout and also they had a very large selection of other brews that have been recommended to me by some of you so I grabbed this Hoppin Frog as well.

gallery_13257_1558_476273.jpg

Lucky sod! I need to drive to Georgia and see if I get lucky.

I had to drive to Mass but its only 15 min down the road... Lol they won't carry it in NH!

I drove 120 miles out of my way and got two 4-packs of Breakfast Stout. Hopefully I can get my hands on KBS later.

1 x Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout
1 x Samuel Smith Taddy Potter
1 x Wells Banana Bread Ale
1 x Bristol Christmas Ale
3 x Left Hand Milk Stout
3 x Left Hand Black Jack Porter
3 x Left Hand Sawtooth Ale
3 x Left Hand 300 Pound Monkey English IPA

photo-45.jpg

Sorry for the sh*tty picture, iPhone after some wings and beer!