• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent Purchases

I had a couple pints of Lost Abbey Serpent Stout at a bar last night. WOW! That one packs a punch (11% ABV)! I liked it quite a lot.

Edit: Crap! Wrong thread.
Actually you did purchase something ... a coupke of pints.

This is by far my favorite Lost Abbey beer. I have a 08, 09 10 vertical.

I had a couple pints of Lost Abbey Serpent Stout at a bar last night. WOW! That one packs a punch (11% ABV)! I liked it quite a lot.

Actually you did purchase something ... a coupke of pints.

This is by far my favorite Lost Abbey beer. I have a 08, 09 10 vertical.

+1 This is one good Lost Abbey beer and actually carbonated. Which bar is Socal? Missed this on tap last time Verdugo Bar had it.

+1 This is one good Lost Abbey beer and actually carbonated. Which bar is Socal? Missed this on tap last time Verdugo Bar had it.
I didn't =) it was yummy!

I picked up a four pack of Founders KBS today for Brent. Should I give it to him or keep it??? :whistling:

Mo KBS and a 2004 Vintage DFH World Wide Stout. :thumbs:

Fuckin' A!!!

Took the words right out of my mouth Justin! I couldn't believe what the hell I was seeing when I walked into this store. They have every year DFH WWS from '04 to now! A couple of bottles of each! They have some other stuff too but this is what jumped out at me. I just went for KBS so I didn't want to get too sidetracked but I'll be heading back this week for further investigation..... :whistling:

Fuckin' A!!!

Took the words right out of my mouth Justin! I couldn't believe what the hell I was seeing when I walked into this store. They have every year DFH WWS from '04 to now! A couple of bottles of each! They have some other stuff too but this is what jumped out at me. I just went for KBS so I didn't want to get too sidetracked but I'll be heading back this week for further investigation..... :whistling:

How much for the vintage WWS if you don't mind my asking?

Fuckin' A!!!

How much for the vintage WWS if you don't mind my asking?

The '04s were about $10/ea. Consdering we pay around $8 for new release WWS around here, I thought a $.35/year premium was pretty reasonable.

Today I picked up some bottles for the weekend:

Chimay Grande Reserve
Fort Collins Chocolate Stout
Founders Red's Rye Ale

I've never tried any of these before.

Sierra Dorada...better than Corona (which isn't saying much) and only $6.99/case.

A friend was going to Houston so I had them pick some stuff up for me:
St. Arnold Elissa, Lawnmower, and Bock
Real Ale Sampler
Regular Yeti

and a friend went to Boston and brought me back Southern Tier Mokah

Bell's Two Hearted Ale
Founder's Old Curmudgeon
Red Brick Double Chocolate Oatmeal Porter
Bridgeport Hop Czar
Founder's Centennial

If you are in LA, you might as well make a trip down to Lost Abbey in San Marcos. Then you can do a two for one by hitting up Stone in Escondido (roughly 5 minutes apart).