• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent thoughts and apologies

OzPod

Looking back at previous posts and various things I said, I deserved what was said to me. It's been a few months now, been lurking and learning like what was said to me. I was told to grow up, which I think I'm doing fairly well at, been working since moving in here and making money to help pay for insurance, life and car, and various bills to help out the family.

Now to the people I owe apologies to.

Brent: I know you said not to talk to you again. Regardless I'm still gonna apologize again because I was a real jerk for what I said, nothing that I said was good at all, I was an idiot and deserved to be sent to a island far from here for it. You're a good BOTL and I enjoyed the talks we had in the past. I hope you and your family the best in the future.

Brad: I was acted in bad ways at the Outlaw, thinking I was cock of the walk when in fact I had no idea what I was doing. I acted in ways that were embarrassing to me and to everyone else. I promise in the future to never act like that again and to respect you as not just the manager of the best cigar store in the world, but also as a great smoker.

All of the KC guys: I've not really been a good BOTL, in fact probably the worst. I wish to make it up to you guys by being a better friend and person and only to say the best things that I truly feel. You guys are all awesome and I'm sorry I was a dick.

Grapes and Souldog: I may have said some things in jest, but that still means I said them. I'm sorry for saying those awful words. I never meant for it to hurt anyone. I thought I was just one of the boys when I wasnt there. I acted like a fool and for that, I'm deeply sorry.

And to everyone here, I'm sorry I thought I was the greatest for being young and thought I knew a lot about cigars. I've learned I was just a no nothing who thought he could get away with anything. I'm sorry for that guys.

A good start but let's see how it goes from here.

From OzPod's profile :

Basically you could send me anything if you wanted to.
:rolleyes:

Focus on what you could give to this community, instead of thinking what you could get from this community.

Wtf?! Wheres my apology?!

You said I was ugly and couldn't read good. :(

No "K" I believe that was everyone telling you that. lets face it, we are all ugly fuggers, you included, and we all should go to the "Derek Zoolander Center For Children Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too". So he was just speaking the truth. :laugh:

David

I think he meant write. :laugh:

Double punctuation, missing apostrophes and you can't read well.

The ugly part, well internet forums and chat are sort of a good mask. :whistling:

we are all ugly fuggers

Speak for yourself. I'm a sexy mutha fugga.

Yup I am one sexy bitch
2974856684_c97db13232_b.jpg

Man, this kid's threads tend to get real f'ng weird. I wouldn't be surprised if that chick with the boa constrictor started posting again in here.

Man, this kid's threads tend to get real f'ng weird. I wouldn't be surprised if that chick with the boa constrictor started posting again in here.

That's not what I'm trying to go for though, I truly meant this as a apology thread, I dont know what happened :laugh: