• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recomend your favorite Bundle

Great King Rat

I am searching for the best bundle out there... A friend of mine recomended the Mister B's from JR, are these any good?

I am looking for recomendations. I like medium to full bodied ciagrs. Lastly if you have an aresonal of bundles I am willing to buy or trade which ever you prefer. I would like to taste before I commit.

GKR

Perdomo Overruns. Decent smokes and a good price.

I recommend you DO NOT BUY BUNDLES.

Life is too short to smoke lousy cigars.

coventrycat86 said:

[snapback]209436[/snapback]​

You do have good a point... I keep telling that to myself as well

I've been considering buying bundles for the fact that I am low on cash to spend on my new favorite cigars. Plus, they are great cigars to give away/smoke with friends who aren't that crazy on smoking cigars but enjoy one every now and then.

CBid has some great deals on Perdomo Overruns every now and then. If there aren't any there, CI has some in stock as well.

Close call between La Floridita and Uncle Mikey's NSS. Oh, and Piedras ;)

coventrycat86 said:

I tried to PM CCAt with this but his box is full. Sorry for the threadjacking :(

CCat,

Curious here . . . what do you do that you can afford such pricey smokes? Just curious and if it is too personal just say "Nunna Yo Bidness" :D

- Jason

Gurkha Sherpa Diablo. $46 for 25 in toro size

JAEwing said:
coventrycat86 said:

I tried to PM CCAt with this but his box is full. Sorry for the threadjacking :(

CCat,

Curious here . . . what do you do that you can afford such pricey smokes? Just curious and if it is too personal just say "Nunna Yo Bidness" :D

- Jason
[snapback]209466[/snapback]​

Professional Spell Checker!!
LOL

My favorite "bundle" isn't a bundle. For an inexpensive smoke, for me, the Padron Fumas will kick butt anytime. Roughly $45.00 / 25.

Regards - B.B.S.

JAEwing said:
coventrycat86 said:

CCat,

- Jason

1. No kids
2. No wife
3. No mortgage
4. No car payments

Now if all the rest of you guys could take 1/100 of the money you spend on those four categories, you'd have plenty of money for cigars too ;)

coventrycat86 said:
JAEwing said:
coventrycat86 said:

CCat,

- Jason

1. No kids
2. No wife
3. No mortgage
4. No car payments

Now if all the rest of you guys could take 1/100 of the money you spend on those four categories, you'd have plenty of money for cigars too ;)
[snapback]209504[/snapback]​

CCat you cryptic bastid . . . you still did not answer the question. What is your profession dude? Everyone knows I am a lawyer (that has not gotten me banned here yet) what do you do?

EDIT Ok no more threadjacking. I am done. I still stand with my suggestion of Perdomo Overruns but will also add La Vieja Habana as well although it is not really a bundle.

Bill works on cars. That's what he does. In his spare time, he bullies people around. :D

Great King Rat said:
I am searching for the best bundle out there... A friend of mine recomended the Mister B's from JR, are these any good?

I am looking for recomendations. I like medium to full bodied ciagrs. Lastly if you have an aresonal of bundles I am willing to buy or trade which ever you prefer. I would like to taste before I commit.

GKR
[snapback]209361[/snapback]​

I don't mind a Perdomo Tierra Del Sol as an everyday smoke.
These can be picked up cheap on Cbid. The last bundle was $22.
I picked up a fiver of the maduro and I liked that a little better.

Randyb1 said:
I hear rebuilding Jaguars can be a full time job.  ;)
[snapback]209631[/snapback]​

Randy, is that REALLY you or is it Scotty using your computer since his IP has been banned? :laugh:

If it is you, I'm glad to hear from you and hope you're doing well in spite of having a jerkoff like Scotty as your brother in law.

If that is you Scotty, wassa matter, did ya get banned from CigarWeekly and ya got nothing better to do? :laugh:

If I were a betting kinda guy, I'd lay three to one odds that Scotty is visiting Randy this weekend and using his computer ;)

JAEwing said:
coventrycat86 said:

CCat,

- Jason
Would you consider 37 dollars a box for some good ISOM's "pricy"??