• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recommend me a smoke please

Thanks again for the great suggestions!

The JLPC's did not go over as well as hoped for. The wife was stunned that I bought her a box of cigars and expressed her gratitude for my thoughtfulness at trying to include her in my hobby. She did not like the JLPC's as she thought they were "stinky". I gave her an Upmann Corona Major (hand made,42 ring, A/T) and SHE LOVED IT!!! Not that she would admit, but I think it was the tubos thing that grabbed her. So I gave her the rest of my box (21 or 22 left, I'm keeping the JLPC's as they are terrific with a morning coffee). She said: Don't I get a humidor for my cigars too? I said: I knew you would say that, there is a sale at the local cigar shop so lets go and pick one out that you like. She found a 20-cigar cherrywood desktop she was thrilled about. On sale for $7.40 plus tax. Gosh I love this woman!!!

Now, if I can only convince her to let me buy the big-time air exchanger for my "proposed cigar lounge" downstairs. LOL.

antaean