• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Red Bull

Gator

Me likey, the sugar free ones. Best i can tell, it's not terrible - caffeine, vitamin B, and taurine isn't terrible for you, but then again, i'm an ignorant hick farmer. What say you?

Frank, you come up with some crazy-ass shit to create topics of...

If I never saw another red bull again I would be happy. You'll get burnt out quick.

What's wrong with a cup of coffee and a banana? Seriously, with the money you save, you could have a life time supply of WOG's :love:

Billy

I've had two things of Red Bull; one with Jager and one plain. I hated them both. I haven't tried the sugar free, maybe it's better? It was a bit akward for me when I was at the Red Bull suite at the Indy Motor Speedway and wouldn't touch their drinks.

Redbull is a necessity in these parts.
But yeah, you gotta to the sugar-free kind, otherwise you spike big and crash-hard from all that sugar.

Though, I imagine my 3-4/week habit will drop now that the wife got a fancy new espresso machine for her birthday.

I drink them pretty often, the regular sugared up version, usually on my way from one job to the next. They kinda taste like sh*t at first but I've found that if you chill them almost to the point of freezing and drink them quickly, they are not that bad. I've also found out through trial and error that two of them is not a good idea and if I'm not really tired and drink one for the heck of it - I get a headache. It's the only energy drink that does anything for me. After I get home from work, I wind it back down some cold ones sans redbull.

I used to slam Amp'd energy drink due to the cost of red bull. To anyone who has an Aldi's i found their off brand of red bull called red thunder and it has less sugar and tastes better, not to mentin its $2.50 for a 4 pack where as one red bull is 2 bucks

Never once tried an energy drink. Just drink coke or coffee. I don't understand the big fad over these things. Definitely can't be good for your heart.

I prefer my energy drinks with vodka.

You ever read the label or talk to someone who works in an emergency room???

That shit is like Av Gas dude.

Yes I have read on this subject.

I also smoke cigars, which 'they' say will kill you.

Great article, thanks for posting it.

As for the cigar statement, when was the last time someone was admitted to an ER from an OD on cigars?

Come on, that's hardly a fair comparison. I don't think "Smoking Kills" labels on packs & boxes can hardly be placed in the same leage as "Do not mix with alcohol" right on the can.

Man Law #51

If it tastes like urine then you probably shouldn't drink it.

This has to apply for most energy drinks. If you want a buzz pop a "super B" (B complex vitamin). All of the energy and none of the urine taste or sugar side effects.

I don’t like most energy drinks including redbull. There just not good for you. I do like sparks which has an alcohol content

When I need an energy drink I reach for some Killer Beans and a shot of Wild Turkey 101. Now, that'll get the motor started..!! Kinda hard to deal with during the work day, however.... :laugh:

Party On - B.B.S.

When I need an energy drink I reach for some Killer Beans and a shot of Wild Turkey 101. Now, that'll get the motor started..!! Kinda hard to deal with during the work day, however.... :laugh:

Party On - B.B.S.
Now you're talking, glad i'm not the only one here who knows how to mix and match! :laugh: