• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Red Dead Redemption Video Game

woodbm

Drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke
So I picked up this game (Red Dead Redemption) up over the weekend and can't put it down. Has anyone else played this game yet? I think it is so much better than Grand Theft Auto. For the first time I think the video game industry has gotten the western genre correct. Kudos to Rockstar for such a great game. I play on the Xbox360 but have heard great reviews for the PS3 as well. If you haven't played this yet, I definitely suggest renting it. The character is like being Clint Eastwood and John Wayne combined
thumbs-up.gif

Great great game. Love any open sandbox. Now that this is out has anyone seen Rockstar say anything about any upcoming GTA titles?

I haven't tried Redemption but Red Dead Revolver was awesome. If it keeps some of the play from the original I'd imagine it's well worth it.

Redemption is a great game but GTA cannot be touched

Not to get off topic, but which GTA do you think is best? My vote has got to be GTA3. The radio stations were terrific entertainment, the story line was actually a story line. The characters were believable (errrrr... ish) runner up, GTA San Andreas.

I am waiting for Blockbuster to get one in stock. I guess as soon as somebody brings a copy back, it goes right back out the door. I can't wait to give it a go!

i've been wanting to play this game it's received great reviews everywhere i've seen. might have to go get it.

Not to get off topic, but which GTA do you think is best? My vote has got to be GTA3. The radio stations were terrific entertainment, the story line was actually a story line. The characters were believable (errrrr... ish) runner up, GTA San Andreas.

I liked Vice City the most, but that might be because it was the first game i bought on the PS2 though lol.

I just started playing the game. A friend brought it over and told me I just had to check it out. Seems really cool so far. I just started, so I am not far into the storyline yet. I was never into GTA, but Assassin's Creed was pretty cool, and this seems to be along the same lines.

Brandon