• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Red Sox/yankees 5er

Yup. I think it's safe to say the Sox got this one. I'm going outside to smoke a Triunfador.

GO SOX!!!
You are obviously a young Red Sox fan. No lead is safe in Fenway and if there's a way to screw something up the Sox will find it.

Doc.

LOL!! I'm 28 and have been a fan since I was 14. I have seen a few leads blown in my day. But not nearly as many as you've probably seen. What are you, like 50 something?

Frankly, I'd like to see them beat the hell out of each other so the Angels can win the pennant. Sick to death of the Yankees AND the Red Sox.

Yup. I think it's safe to say the Sox got this one. I'm going outside to smoke a Triunfador.

GO SOX!!!
You are obviously a young Red Sox fan. No lead is safe in Fenway and if there's a way to screw something up the Sox will find it.

Doc.

LOL!! I'm 28 and have been a fan since I was 14. I have seen a few leads blown in my day. But not nearly as many as you've probably seen. What are you, like 50 80 something?
Fixed that for you Joe :laugh:

PS: That's in Boston Baseball years Hank!

Let's put it this way. I remember when the outfield was Ted Williams, Jimmy Piersall, and Jackie Jennson. ;)

Doc.

Hey Hank (Devil Doc), the Yankees beat the Sox again last night 8 - 4 as the headlines read "Backed by 5 homers, Sabathia tames Sox". I think that means they took the series in Boston and are again once more, 7.5 games ahead in 1st place in the American League East...... :D :thumbs: :whistling:

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20090823&content_id=6573164&vkey=recap&fext=.jsp&c_id=nyy