• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Red wine stains?

Dr. Marneaus

I drive a station wagon
So, saturday night I arrived home from a fireldtrip/camping trip in Panaca, NV with my 4th year studio class. Worn out and dirty as hell I find my girlfriend in the parking lot dressed up super nice, turns out she wanted to surprise me.

she drives me home after I drop off the rental van and tells me to take a shower and get dressed up. I protest a little, saying I'm tired, but she won't hear it. I get in the shower and she picked out something for me to wear, brown slacks and a white french cuffed shirt. One of my favorite dressy outfits.

Turns out she was at my apartment all day cooking some mushroom lasagna for dinner, thats why she had me dress and clean up. Well, we had wine with dinner...

Dinner was good, she told me go get a cigar and smoke it then we can watch a movie. Aw, seems like a good night aside from being tired as hell.

Go out on the porch, light up a LFD Reserva Especial Perfecto (had been dying to try it since I saw it at the B&M) and brought out my laptop to show her pictures from Panaca.

All goes well for about 5 min, cigar is tasting good, and then, BOOM. I basically threw the wine glass by accident. I covered my pants and white shirt in red wine, and, I covered my laptop.

Laptop no longer works right, keys don't type and sometimes it wont start up, shirt seems to be ruined, cigar went out and tasted like crap when i tried to re light it, and I stepped on broken glass with my bare feet...great night. I can imagine she felt awful cause everything overshadowed her night.

I also knocked over a glass of scotch after I tried to re light the cigar...

Anway, that's the story of the night, anyone got any tricks to get red wine out of a shirt? I tried a bleach pen and washing it, haven't dried it yet, and you can still see the stain. Also tried oxyclean, didn't work.

Lost a good cigar, shirt, and laptop (probably), but atleast the pants washed out... ???

Please share your wine removal tricks with me...

By this point, it has probably set and the clothes are toast. The laptop will probably be OK with a keyboard replacement.

Make it up to your girlfriend: reverse the whole package on her, and take her out dancing.

Might be time for a visit to the dry cleaners.

How did you like the LFD?

oooh thanks!

I've kinda accepted a loss on the shirt, but there's still hope with that link!

I cannot afford to replace the keyboard, especially on a 3 year old laptop, a buncha the keys work when it turns on...I'll swing by Fry's tonight and see if I can get a rubber roll up keyboard or one of those mini sized ones and just keep it in my backpack.

My goal is to have a smoke tonight that doesn't go horribly wrong haha.

Hopefully the girl is fine, her 21st birthday is in 2 weeks, I better come up with something good!

that sucks sorry to hear it but if you want i will take a look at your laptop for you been building and fixing them for over 8 years now