• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Redemption Pass

Ok ok

Takes:
- Cohiba Sublime EL - 2004
- Davidoff Panatella Extra Vintage 2000
Opus #4

Puts:
Perdomo Edicion De Silvio torpedo
Monte White Robusto
Cohiba XV
Torano Signature Collection
Perdomo Immenso

Let me know what you guys think!

Which vitola is the Torano? And also, are you overputting for the right reasons?

Hmmmm... I take the overputting remark back. Had it been a figurado, like the perfecto or torpedo, I would have been correct in my assumption, but with a parejo, I feel you may be underputting.

Ok ok

Takes:
Opus #4

Puts:
Monte White Robusto
Cohiba XV
Perdomo Immenso

Which pass is this for? ???

Your pass. I was thinking about throwing in some bonus sticks too because I am generous.

Ok ok

Takes:
Opus #4

Puts:
Monte White Robusto
Cohiba XV
Perdomo Immenso

=\

Bonus sticks:

70s Monte Tubo
DCM Stanfords 90th
Padron 1926 #6 Maduro
One (1) Cohiba Club (2009)

Pass (original) arrived today in great shape from Greg! *wootage!* :thumbs:

Took three, put five . . . a pack of Black & Milds counts as five, right? :whistling:

Next up!

~Boar

Cost me around $9 to ship it to Corpus Christi. I have a post office in Plano I use to send out packages that has never been outrageous and the employees are cool as hell.

$23.10 to send it FROM Corpus Christi to the next stop, though. Bastige got out his measuring tape on me! :angry:

All part of being in a pass, lol. But I think the box could be cut down another 4" or so in height, or replaced with the largest flat rate priority box, without putting the stogies in any danger.

And after all, they're all just White Owls, Black & Milds, Philly Blunts, and RP Seconds at this point anyway! :sign:

Sportsdls, #0308 3390 0000 4921 8688 coming atcha! We're airborne! :thumbs:

~Boar

Can't track flat rate so no dice there but please feel free to re-box at your leisure. There is NO reason for people to be paying that much.

David you are getting in on the redemption side of things when it comes back to CA right?