• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Redemption Pass

I have no idea what is going on here. :0 Are there 2 passes in this thread, or is 1 or both just a figment of your imaginations? I think it might be time to send some of you to the old FOG's home.

Edit do to circumstance beyond my conrtol!

(first rule of fight club!)

---------------------------

Sounds good Ed!

Do me a favor...add the OR and SC to your PUTS....and add the Taboado to your takes!

12:39 worksight yeah he is getting mine next
12:39 worksight I was gonna get an OR opus out of this
12:39 worksight now I am just gonna get screwed because of fuggin Gary
12:39 worksight how am I supposed to profit with things like this going on

---------------------------

Sounds good Ed!

Do me a favor...add the OR and SC to your PUTS....and add the Taboado to your takes!

Works for me.

Take
H Upmann Mag 50 EL - 2005
Taboado Double Robusto 2006
70s Monte Tubo

Put
CAO MX3 Robusto
CAO MX3 Torpedo
AF Short Story
CAO BTTB 2007
Camacho BTTB 2007
DCM 3
WOAN
1/3rd of Partagas Culebra
OR Opus Robusto
01 H Upmann Super Corona

This will be going out today

That worksight guy sounds like a real asshole. If he keeps talking like that how am I going to auction my pass for a profit after this?

Ok Ed...thanks for playing!

---------------------------------------------

2x - Partagas Lonnie - 2002
1x - SCdlH Punta - 2002
2x - LGC No1 - 2002
1x - LGC No2 - 2002
1x - LGC No4 - 2002
0x - Cohiba Sublime EL - 2004
0x - H Upmann Mag 50 EL - 2005
2x - Montecristo Robusto EL - 2006
1x - Partagas Series D EL- 2006
1x - Taboado Double Robusto 2006
1x - Trinidad El - 2007
1x - Bolivar Gold Medal - 2008
2x - Davidoff 100th Robusto
1x - Davidoff Panatella Extra Vintage 2000

Taboada Piramide, LCDH TJ 2006
Cohiba Reserva Media Corona 2003
Punch Black Prince CPV LL00
Trinidad Reyes 05
Trinidad Coloniales 05
Padron #35 Maduro 05
Opus No.4
RyJ Petit Pyramide EL 05
HdM Epicure #1 04
Perdomo Edicion De Silvio torpedo
Monte White Robusto
Cohiba XV
Torano Signature Collection
Perdomo Immenso
70s Monte Tubo
DCM Stanfords 90th
Padron 1926 #6 Maduro
One (1) Cohiba Club (2009) ??? ?
Don Emilio
Fake Cohiba Esplendido
Padron Londres Maduro (I got free with purchase at the Outlaw)
Fuente WOAN
Padilla Edicion Especial 2006
10 X Kentucky Black Gold
a few drams of AH Hirsch 16 yr.
a few drams of some 20+ y.o. bourbon straight from a barrel found in the corner of the Labrot & Graham distillery.
Choix Supreme Apr 05
Padron 1964 corona maduro
Partagas Culubra DIC 07
Fuente Opus X Double Robusto (OR for the size)
CAO MX3 Robusto
CAO MX3 Torpedo
AF Short Story
CAO BTTB 2007
Camacho BTTB 2007
DCM 3
WOAN
1/3rd of Partagas Culebra
OR Opus Robusto
01 H Upmann Super Corona
HDM Piramides EL '03
BBF '03
Cohiba Exquisito (07)
Tatuaje Cohete (09)
CAO Sopranos Boss
Tatuaje RC 223
El Triunfador

NorcalCigarLover
NullSmurf
GregSVT
Not a Nice Person
Sportsdls
Kingantz

Lurch
insight
Spivy
Tomthirtysix
Breedy
Yeahthatsme
DePasta
Seadub

I am a ditz. I took the Taboada Piramide, LCDH TJ 2006 instead of the Taboado Double Robusto 2006 All good either way in my eyes.

I think Gary started his pass in order to profit off those of us with limited knowledge......he is gonna end up with more smokes than he started with.

I think Gary started his pass in order to profit off those of us with limited knowledge......he is gonna end up with more smokes than he started with.

There's a difference between profiting for cash and profitting for resale!

Oh wait! ???

Ahhh I received A pass! :D I cracked this sucker open and whew! Those Kentucky Black Gold thing a majiggers are suuuure high smellin'!! Actually has permeated through the whole container, got the smell on me as I sit here typing. Ummm...probably wasn't a good thing putting those in there with the rest of the smokes. Anyways, I'll look to see if I have anything to swap and get this thing back out Monday.

Ummm...probably wasn't a good thing putting those in there with the rest of the smokes.

Double bagged and all huh, they have gone in a few before (usually as a joke) . They are not flavored, just a different type of tobacco. Toss 'em out if you want or send 'em straight to Gary. I do doubt that they would have any long lasting affects on the rest of the cigars.

Alrighty then. Went through the pass and unfortunately found a casualty. One of the LGC No. 1 was bent/broken right in the middle (see pics below). It along with it's twin were on the bottom of the container and got smooshed. I'd say a piece of wrapper leaf and pectin would fix that right up! :D All the smokes were loose in this thing, so I bagged 'em up in two ziplocs. Beads looked like they were still hydrated well enough. I didn't see a Cohiba Club and there's only one LGC No. 4. There is a LFD Lancero and Liga Privada No. 9 though. Ummm...I think that's about it.

I took the H. Upmann SC '01 and HDM Epi 2 '04, put an HDM Piramides EL '03 and BBF '03. Oh...and I took one of those nice KY Black Golds...just gotta try one. :) If no issues with these...

....WHO WANTS SOME??

DSC08030.jpg

DSC08031.jpg

DSC08033.jpg

DSC08036.jpg

Oh wait. Wrong pass. PM sent...waiting for response. :D

It also seems the OR Opus is in question. ???

So...let's take stock.

The pass is fucked up with not only broken cigars - piss poor packing, as there was plenty of room...but fakes.

LOL - at least no booze was spilled...YET!

Remedy 101:

Take out the broken suckers and smoke them.

I'll update the list. (I think I told someone to take the No 4...so that's my bad for not updating things.)

Pick a winner and send them the pass.

----------------------------------------

Just remember...what happens is a reflection for the future to look upon. ;)

The pass is fucked up with not only broken cigars - piss poor packing, as there was plenty of room...but fakes.

LOL - at least no booze was spilled...YET!

Hey there are people looking for Bourbon soaked cigars....BTW someone take the Bourbon so Gary will not be tempted....

I marked the bands of my Fauxhiba with "fake"

And yeah, you had me take the LGC