• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rediscovering the Moody Blues

hudsonvalley

MMMM...Ember
This gentle hippy had all but forgotten about this group. Have rediscovered them this week. Some gems in their repetoire. Especially Justin Hayward's stuff. Lost in the vibrations...

Way back to 1967......

Beauty I'd always missed
with these eyes before.
Just what the truth is
I can't say anymore

Unless you were a "Go Now" fan in '65 for most the Moody's began with "Days of Future Passed"

Of course you are my bright little star,
I've miles
And miles
Of files
Pretty files of your forefather's fruit
and now to suit our
great computer,
You're magnetic ink.

Remember looking through my cousins playboy collection and album collection from when he was a kid in the early 60's....nothing like seeing heather Ryan centerfolds and listening too the moody blues.That was when I first heard of them,I was like 11yrs old.
I have this thing for album artwork,I love it,the more evil or scientific/horror it is the better.The psychedlic ones grabbed me too.

Oh I am a youngn' too,born in 67'.

A little prescient for 1969, IMO. On the threshold of the information age.

Greetings! Yes, I especially enjoy The Moody Blues' "Nights in White Satin". The Moody Blues are scheduled to appear in California, at The Orange County Fair in July of this year. Please visit http://www.moodyblues.co.uk. Regards, knightlaird

the moody blues are the friggin best! I'm 18 years old and I saw them when I was really little but still remember the concert! they are amazing