• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Reflection

You, as well as I, have alot to be thankful for. Very generous of you for the contest and I hope the little guy has a fabulous first birthday.

Congrats on an adorable little one!

1) 1:50 p.m.
2) I'm grateful for my two loving, healthy and knowledgeable daughters.
3) NC

Thanks for the contest!

Thanks for the contest Chris.

1. He was born at 1:50 pm
2. I am thankful for the friends I have met here on CP as well as a second chance in life. Five years ago I was in a motorcycle accident in which I was almost killed. Gave me a new found respect for life and living. Now I am back in school pursuing a career that I love.
3. ISOM and NC. Great cigars come from both locations.

Thanks
Josh

9:13 PM
I am greatfull for being born in the USA and all the great things it has allowed me to do in my life.
NC

Thanks for the contest, and cute kid.

1. 3:29 a.m.
2. I am thankful for my family, sons, wife, friends and my life.
3. ISOM

Thank you for the contest. My boys are 6, 4, and 2. Fun, fun fun! It only gets better.

Good to see you posting brother! Hope your son has a great day Thursday!

Well... we have a winner! Three winners! I really didn't want the contest to stop because I've enjoyed reading your responses. :cool:

My son was born at 1:50pm. So the search function probably allowed for some "educated" guesses. :laugh:

1) Notaquitter ISOM 5er
2) Nasty NC 5er
3) Napa_Smokes - the grand prize :whistling: (because he guessed both ISOM and NC)

Gentlemen... kindly PM me your addys so I can put together your packs and get them out the door.

Today was a great day! The birthday party was a hit, especially the Curious George Jolly Jumper we had for all the kids. :thumbs:

Anyway... thanks for taking part!

Adorable little guy. Enjoy the birthday and the holidays!

All the Best!!

Now that the short week is over and all the (delicious smoked in my WSM) turkey is gone I was able to make it to the PO this morning.

The winners have been sent their DCs. Enjoy your smokes and thanks for participating!

What a great picture of the little guy, Chris. Very handsome...glad to see he takes after mom.

I got home from my vacation said hello to the dogs and ran straight to the coolidor to see what was there....they have been resting there since the day I got to Seattle and my son would not tell me what they were! Thank you so much there are some I have never tried!!!

I am a happy woman!