• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Republican Nat'l Comitee Survey!?

psyktek

Frugal Old Fart!
Got a survey from the RNC the other day. :0 Now, the weird thing is, I've never voted Republican in my life!!

Of course it asked for a contribution as well! :lookup:

Since by sending it in I'll "...be charting the course of the Republican Party for the next 8 years...", of course I'll return it, if only to help skew the results. :sign:

CC, are you doing some grass-roots, undercover recruiting? :D

(BTW, how DO you spell comitee?)

I've never voted Republican in my life!!

I KNEW it!!! It seems almost all the University of Connecticut professors drive Saabs & Volvos around here, we call it the Democrat car of choice in these parts. :D
CC, are you doing some grass-roots, undercover recruiting?
Nope, not me Bob. I know you'll probably NEVER believe me but it's true.

I've heard other people getting those as well who are hard core Democratic voters. I have no idea what sort of strategy they're employing here but, by all means, SEND IT BACK to them, that'll show em :D Be sure to include a check too ;) :sign:

Drat, I threw mine away. Maybe I should dig through the trash to cancel out that ballot of yours

negative15.jpg

:lookup: Print out the picture and send it back to the party. :0 :thumbs:

I'm a Republican and have never voted Democrat before (I would if they put forth a candidate that represented my beliefs - just hasn't happened yet)..........but, I got an email from Kerry asking for my vote and money. I emailed back saying I already donate to the DNC........it's called Union Dues!!

I'm a teacher, and the teachers unions are the worst kind of whores for the DNC.

M. Gipson ???

Hey Bob,

I LOVE :love: these new guys gawntrail & Gunpowder :sign:

Will you guy PLEASE move to Connecticut, I need all the help I can get :D

I'm a teacher

Bestill my heart, a teacher from California who's a REPUBLICAN!!!
Gawn, you made my day :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well, I have to post one of my own... :p

superbush.jpg

coventrycat86 said:
I'm a teacher

Bestill my heart, a teacher from California who's a REPUBLICAN!!!
Gawn, you made my day :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
I am the serious black sheep on campus. People avoid me like the plague. They get really pissed when they need my vote for something.

We recently had a staff meeting (my campus has about 150 HS teachers) and people were crying about Health Benefits. I raised my hand and cryed bull**** on the whole deal. I said neither the district nor the union were looking out for the members. The district rep, frustrated with my flippant attitude, challenged me to do better, and the union rep, arrogantly said it couldn't be done. I walked up to the microphone, pulled out my cell phone, called Blue Cross/Blue Shield and after 3 MINUTES of conversation had a better rate (22% better) for all bargaining members that took the union 6 months to negotiate. I then called Kaiser and after 5 minutes of holding and 2 minutes of conversation had a 17% cut to our existing plan.

I told the whole crowd my services were free of charge, but in the future, if my services were needed, would cost a mere $100 / hr. Then in front of everyone, called my wife and told her, "Babe, I'd like you to get a couple of cigars from my desktop, get the kids and meet me at Art's Bar and Grill.........Yeah, steaks and a beer sounds good to me too.......see you in an hour." I just turned and walked out. We still havn't seen the reduced rate.......but, the district pays for our benefits anyway.

Always glad to be of service. Whether its negotiating, teaching your children, or standing up for what's RIGHT, I'm your humble servant.

M. Gipson ;)

coventrycat86 said:
Hey Bob,

Hey come to Indiana
I live in a solid republican county and represented by a republican state rep, republican senators and congressman, republican president and soon a republican governor when Mitch Daniels kicks Governor Kernans butt.

Life IS good :D

WOW, sounds like heaven on earth to me :thumbs:

And I thought Nebraska and Wyoming were good. I think you got 'em beat ;)

coventrycat86 said:
Nope, not me Bob. I know you'll probably NEVER believe me but it's true.

I've heard other people getting those as well who are hard core Democratic voters. I have no idea what sort of strategy they're employing here but, by all means, SEND IT BACK to them, that'll show em :D Be sure to include a check too ;) :sign:
Now, why would you think I'd never believe you? Residue from the Nixon administration? :D

I especially liked the one choice that read: "I want to elect liberal Democrats for the next 10 years."

Think I'll check that one at least. :sign: And I don't think the Republicans need any financial help from little ol' me. :D

Now, why would you think I'd never believe you?

"I am not a crook" now WHERE have I heard that before? :D :D :D

And I don't think the Republicans need any financial help from little ol' me. 

Don't be shy, EVERY little bit helps ;) Your small contribution of $100.00 will go a long way, if you can't send $100.00 $50.00 would be great. If you cannot afford $50.00, $25.00 will do just fine, if that's too much, $10.00 will help provide much needed resources. Hell, even a FIVE dollar contribution is better than nothing :)

Last chance to send you dollar :sign:

coventrycat86 said:
Now, why would you think I'd never believe you?

"I am not a crook" now WHERE have I heard that before? :D :D :D

And I don't think the Republicans need any financial help from little ol' me. 

Don't be shy, EVERY little bit helps ;) Your small contribution of $100.00 will go a long way, if you can't send $100.00 $50.00 would be great. If you cannot afford $50.00, $25.00 will do just fine, if that's too much, $10.00 will help provide much needed resources. Hell, even a FIVE dollar contribution is better than nothing :)

Last chance to send you dollar :sign:
Donating money to the party of your choice is your business........please don't litter up the forums with politics, they tend to start flame wars............

BUSH * CHENEY '04

This is NOT a political statement............just a public service announcement :p

M. Gipson

Gunpowder said:
coventrycat86 said:
Hey Bob,

Hey come to Indiana
I live in a solid republican county and represented by a republican state rep, republican senators and congressman, republican president and soon a republican governor when Mitch Daniels kicks Governor Kernans butt.

Life IS good :D
REMIND ME TO AVOID INDIANA LIKE THE PLAUGE! :0