• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Reputable B&M Close to Duck, NC

Cigar FF

Taking the family on a trip to the Outer Banks, North Carolina this weekend and it looks like I will not have time to stop at the local B&M before I head out. We are likely staying somewhere near Chesepeake so I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction as to where I can find a reputable cigar shop near Chesepeake or closer to Duck, NC? I plan on bringing some cigars with me but I wanted to grab a few new ones to try.

Any help is appreciated. I finally have time to get back into smoking cigars and want to ramp it up on this trip :D

There is a guy who has a humidor up in Corolla in the Timbuck II shopping center.  It is lined with red cedar and the cigars are way overpriced....but it would work in a pinch.  In ten years I have never had any luck finding a decent B&M on the OBX, I always bring my own supply.  Some of the Brew Thru places had starting carrying some cigars but not much premium and care is questionable.

Back