• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Review Coming......

What you don't know is that he has been doing this cycle for years. You can only be totally repentant so many times.

hereshortly said:
hmmmmm....seemed to me from reading his post there that he felt really bad about things. JMHO...I don't know all of the history, but it seems as if he's not blaming anyone but himself.
[snapback]214865[/snapback]​

As I have said repeatedly, one of the reasons I chose this forum over others is the FOGS here will not stand for any BS and really help protect the newbies from the idiots and shills. Thanks again guys!

hereshortly said:
hmmmmm....seemed to me from reading his post there that he felt really bad about things. JMHO...I don't know all of the history, but it seems as if he's not blaming anyone but himself.

Another interesting post you're pointing out, Hereshortly... Do you feel Purobrat made a heartfelt, hat in hand apology? If so, I believe you fall into categoty one - the "awwww - leave the poor guy alone..." group.

Hey - I've got an idea - cheer PuroBrat up by sending him a package of smokes. PM me for his address... I'm sure he'd appreciate it!

Remind me again, who is Hereshortly and why the hell should we care if he thinks Servebig and Purobrat are reformed asshats? ???

MilesMingusMonk said:
Remind me again, who is Hereshortly and why the hell should we care if he thinks Servebig and Purobrat are reformed asshats? ???
[snapback]214939[/snapback]​

Well, Kirk... Because this "troll" Hereshrtly shows up - makes no posts other than in the "Is Leebo the official leader..." thread back in march, and hisrecent posts in the "Scumbag list" thread asking how Barney can be reinstated... But in the "Scumbag List" thread he says that's not what he meant to do... Strange, though - he edited all his posts in the "Is Leebo the official leader" thread yesterday, removing any evidence of his true identity, and to support his argument that he's not here to reinstate Barney...

Now he's thinking that PutoMooch's apology over at ClubStogie is sincere and he apparently can't understand why we're holding it against him... Kinda like Servebig's apology to Leebo...

I'm wondering why Barney wants to come back onto CigarPass, and why he wouldn't do what he should do - instead of "trolling"... Could this be Barney's version of "Carthago Delenda Est"?

hereshortly said:
ggiese said:
Shibumi said:
coventrycat86 said:
The only person on CigarSmokers who actually LIKED this guy's crap was PuroBrat who's taste in cigars is second only to that of a dung beetle. :laugh:

***EDIT*** Mrs. Crabtree doesn't know how to spell "beetle" :laugh:
[snapback]213880[/snapback]​

On another note....I don't know anything about purobrat, but I saw he's been posting on Club Stogie.
[snapback]213932[/snapback]​

Thanks, I needed that.

As for Cigarsnobs, as well as a few others, they are good boards, just not for me. I think that "Most" cigar forums are loaded with highly knowledgable folks, and a great place for new smokers to get info or FOGs to hang out and Impart what they know. I know a number of boards that have guys like Hugh Jorgan, CC, SamClemmons, GGeise (sp? sorry if I got it wrong), CigarSarge and so on. These guys are a wealth of information, and they have no hang ups giving it away to anyone that can use it. They are also some of the best guys to hang with. The only problem is, they don't like ME. But I caused that myself. They all tried to help me see the error of my ways but I went all defensive on them, then turned offensive. Any of them can tell you. I like that I can get a fresh start somewhere, but you know how hard it is to shed that unwanted weight when you get a little pudgy? Well, shedding a bad rep is harder. So I shall ride it out.

Not talking about any other board mind you, these guys were only pointing out that I am/was a Mooch so you guys, who don't know me, won't feel sorry for me and decide I need a few smokes. And they are right to do so. They are only doing what they think is best for this community, can't fault them for that.

The above is a quote from PuroBrat at Club Stogie... PuroBrat's Intro Thread at Club Stogie

This is CLASSIC PuroBrat. If a newb was reading this I would suspect they would say, "Awwwww.... Leave the poor guy alone - he's trying to make a new start..." For the older members who know Puro, this is "WTF!!! He's up to his old tricks again!!!" Especially if they knew he was being nasty and flaming others just prior to this post...

PuroMooch is who PuroMooch is... 'nuff said.
[snapback]214015[/snapback]​

I just want to make sure you don't go back and edit this post somewhere down the line, hereshortly... Seems to be a trend of yours...

Hereshortly's agenda is clear. What is your hat size Hereshortly?

The difference between ServeBig ( Barney ) and Purobrat is that Servebig was hung by the short hairs and banned from CPass. No "do overs" in my book.

Purobrat still has posting privileges at Cpass but has chosen to mooch elsewhere.

If the asshat fits, wear it.

Well last night I contiued, as promised, my review of DandSCigars sample pack that he sent me. Two words describe my experience last night......

DOG ROCKET!!!

I know that I am early in my cigar smoking experience, but last night was BY FAR the worst tasting cigar that I have smoked to date. Here is a link to his site with size and price listed:

D and S Cigars

I took the celo off and examined the cigar. It was a light tan color with a hint of green. Is that because it may be a young cigar? It had one HUGE vein and several others that were larger than I have seen. It did not split during the smoke though.

When I did the pre-light, my first thought was "Is this a Swisher Sweet or a Tampa Nugget?" That is what the aroma reminded me of. I continued and lit it up. It tasted like a Tampa Nugget. It was awful!! I smoked about an inch into and could not take it any more. The ash was tight and burned even, but it tasted like.....(Fill in your own nasty tasting word here!!)

I would not reccomend this one to any one!!