• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Review of 20 year old BCG's

I really enjoy FOH video reviews as those two have a blast every review I've watched. Very cool that they were your sticks reviewed.

bucfan444 said:
I really enjoy FOH video reviews as those two have a blast every review I've watched. Very cool that they were your sticks reviewed.
Yes, I have been enjoying these videos for years, and it is pretty cool to hear my name mentioned...

Nice job Bill, their description sounded like what I remember CC being like for many years back in the day.

Which is something you'll never forget once you've experienced it on a consistent basis.  :thumbs:

ironpeddler said:
Nice job Bill, their description sounded like what I remember CC being like for many years back in the day.

Which is something you'll never forget once you've experienced it on a consistent basis.  :thumbs:

Wisdom Gary... that's what you have...

That was awesome, Bill! I loved Rob & Ken's review... also liked Gary's two cents... just great all around.

Freaking awesome Bill. I think that you've sent me a few of those if I'm not mistaken brother. I love Boli BCG's!

billytpage said:
And here I was expecting a review on GI eyeglasses from back in basic!
Very few know what your talking about. BCG: Birth control glasses. They make you so ugly it's impossible to get laid.

Doc

mjolnir01 said:
That was awesome, Bill! I loved Rob & Ken's review... also liked Gary's two cents... just great all around.
Thanks brother! I agree :D

Light this! said:
Freaking awesome Bill. I think that you've sent me a few of those if I'm not mistaken brother. I love Boli BCG's!
Thanks Kris, and yes I sent you a few of these for sure...
Devil Doc said:

Very few know what your talking about. BCG: Birth control glasses. They make you so ugly it's impossible to get laid.

Doc

You are so right Doc... I looked these up and they are really ugly..

Very nice. Those guys are my second favorite cigar reviewers. Second only to CP's own Beard of Zeus.

Devil Doc said:

Doc

I thought the thread was going to be about Bolt Carrier Groups.