• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Review of the Cheap Humidors Havana Foot Locker Humidor

After I get the 35 cigars I've got coming tomorrow this thing will be nearly at capacity.
I can't believe this thing is about to be full (!)
Looks like I'll be (hopefully) buying a new humidor next month.

DSC00782 by thrynokrates, on Flickr

DSC00783 by thrynokrates, on Flickr

Thats one box of My Fathers, one box of Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial, One box of E.P. Carrillo Maduros, 2 boxes of E.P. Carrillos INCH Short Run 2014's, 
and One box of Asylum Straight Jackets

DSC00785 by thrynokrates, on Flickr
bottom shelf

DSC00786 by thrynokrates, on Flickr
Top shelf

DSC00787 by thrynokrates, on Flickr

new hygrometer

Had this for a few months now so feel comfortable giving some feedback.  It works great if you only have a few boxes but you do lose valuable space if you get to many.  I have gotten to the point where keeping them in boxes is no longer an option.  Only a few specials are kept in boxes all the way at the bottom.  The good thing is that it has to be a special occasion to want to dig them out.

The problem without having boxes is that organization goes out the window.  Finding the stick you want can be a bear if its not near the top.

I'm near the point where I say screw it, I need a cabinet.  You guys are a bad influence.

oke&coke said:
Had this for a few months now so feel comfortable giving some feedback.  It works great if you only have a few boxes but you do lose valuable space if you get to many.  I have gotten to the point where keeping them in boxes is no longer an option.  Only a few specials are kept in boxes all the way at the bottom.  The good thing is that it has to be a special occasion to want to dig them out.

The problem without having boxes is that organization goes out the window.  Finding the stick you want can be a bear if its not near the top.

I'm near the point where I say screw it, I need a cabinet.  You guys are a bad influence.

Yeah that's the same problem I'm having.
Having to take out the top shelf and then the bottom shelf just to get at the boxes at the bottom is getting to be a real pain.
I'm not smoking much right now due to the weather but I really want some kind of cabinet by spring.

oke&coke said:

What if you get a few cedar trays to stack in the bottom?

Tall Paul said:

Mine is filled to the brim already. I had to do some rearranging to get the two top trays in.

oke&coke said:

Mine is filled to the brim already. I had to do some rearranging to get the two top trays in.
Sounds like you have a problem on your hands... lol

Here is the bottom of the humi.
med_gallery_19975_1941_537881.jpg

And the trays.
med_gallery_19975_1941_1066943.jpg

oke&coke said:

And the trays.

Wow. Yeah I see what you mean!
I had half the stuff in the bottom like that at first but it was mostly cheap stuff I moved to my coolerdor so all I have in the bottom now is boxes.
I can't even imagine trying to find one stick in there.

oke&coke said:

And the trays.

What I finally did was to take some half empty cigar boxes and I put all the loose ones in those.
You could always write what's in each box on a little piece of paper