• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RIP my little friend

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a Kearney, NE LEO
Staff member
My dear little friend and cigar smoking buddy Rosie passed away last night.

She had been sick….very sick for a few weeks. She got to the point where she couldn't walk, but never seemed to be in pain….which is good. Even still, she always liked to be petted, and went for a ride in the "Rosie pocket" of my sweatshirt a couple of nights ago….and licked my hand while she was in there. I'm pretty sure her little body was full of cancer or something like that. She was 15 years old plus a few days when she passed away last night.

gallery_1565_604_26348.jpg

In the grand scheme of things, one little dog makes little difference. To me, my family, and my heart, she was a grand little lady that was a blessed family member for 15+ years. She sat on my lap for many years and gave me much comfort, and much love. Loved to sit with me while I smoked....I miss her as much as you'd imagine.

Rest well, my little dog. You are missed, and loved much by many of us.

B.B.S.

In the grand scheme of things, one little dog makes little difference. To me, my family, and my heart, she was a grand little lady that was a blessed family member for 15+ years. She sat on my lap for many years and gave me much comfort, and much love. Loved to sit with me while I smoked....I miss her as much as you'd imagine.

Rest well, my little dog. You are missed, and loved much by many of us.

B.B.S.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Best wishes to you all.

Tom,

Sorry to hear of your loss. I can feel the bond you had with her in the lines you crafted.

R.I.P. Rosie

Sorry to hear the sad new Tom, I know she meant a lot to you and the entire family. Rest in peace now Rosie.

My condolences for the loss of your family member.

So sorry to hear about Rosie...She sounded like the perfect companion.

melly

Wow! Look at those cute ears. :laugh:

Really sorry to hear about the loss of one of your family Tom. Amazing how quick they become one of our children and fit right in. One of life's few unconditional loves.