• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RIP Robbie Williams

Newfie

Official Lancero Whore
If you don't know who he is, this song may help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkobBi9UvBA

Botched fake suicide attempt it looks like.

http://uknewsdesk.blogspot.com/2005/02/singer-robbie-williams-dies-at-31.html

Yeah, that's the blog I saw. You'd think if he died sunday the news would have it by now, but it's not being reported anywhere.

Edit: I just scanned through that blog post, and it seems to be a satire. I don't think the guy is dead.

Edit of my edit: That blog post is from 2005.

Joe, I think Robbie Williams will certainly die some day. Keep an eye on this thread and bump it accordingly. :laugh:

Yeah, that's the blog I saw. You'd think if he died sunday the news would have it by now, but it's not being reported anywhere.

Edit: I just scanned through that blog post, and it seems to be a satire. I don't think the guy is dead.

Edit of my edit: That blog post is from 2005.

Ah, good point.

Reading the forum on his Robbie Williams website, and it appears that none of his fans (apparently he has a crapload) have made any remarks saying Mr. Wiliams has passed.

Further evidence is a blog he posted TODAY, October 12, on performing his new single on X-Factor. Looks like the only person that was hurt and risked the brink of death, was a photographer that got ran over by Williams' chauffeur while trying to take Williams' picture (LINK).

Unless this is an imposter who was able to hack Robbie Willams website, and at the same time was able to block all the forum members from receiving or googling any type of news containing reports of Williams' death, I'd wager the fella is still breathing.

In the wise words of Homer Simpson: "Now look sad and say 'Doh.'" :p

Looks like I jumped the gun on posting this folks, and I sincerely apologize for it.

I read the same blog post as noted above, and then checked his Wiki page.

HERE is what I read on Wiki, and that's when I posted this thread.

Again, please accept my apologies.

Jim

That isn't the first person to die here at CP and probably won't be the last...OR Anejo anyone???

Looks like I jumped the gun on posting this folks, and I sincerely apologize for it.

I read the same blog post as noted above, and then checked his Wiki page.

HERE is what I read on Wiki, and that's when I posted this thread.

Again, please accept my apologies.

Jim

If the Wiki says he is dead, then he is dead to me! :sign:

I don't care what Robbie Williams has to say about his new tour and songs to try to prove he isn't dead!

It's going to take a lot of booze and a ton of cigars to help me get over this loss. I'm going to get to work on that right away.

What? He's alive? Well it's going to take a lot of booze and a ton of cigars to help me get over the shock of hearing he was dead only to find out he is, indeed, alive. I'm going to get to work on that right away!

It's going to take a lot of booze and a ton of cigars to help me get over this loss. I'm going to get to work on that right away.

What? He's alive? Well it's going to take a lot of booze and a ton of cigars to help me get over the shock of hearing he was dead only to find out he is, indeed, alive. I'm going to get to work on that right away!

:laugh: :laugh: Let me know if you need some cigars to console you!! PM your addy!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Let me know if you need some cigars to console you!! PM your addy!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the offer, no need to send cigars as I have plenty of cheap ones stashed away for such an occasion. Now if it was the death of a bigger celebrity, say Robin Williams, I might need some super premiums to get me through the day. Oh, I have the booze covered, too. After six months the owner of the liquor store finally started carrying Bells Two Hearted Ale for me.