• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rivalry Weekend 5'er Anyone?

ARISTO7

anyone wanna take the sox against my yanks this weekend for a 5'er? best of 3.

What happens if it rains out tonite? Suppose to pour I don't think they'll get the game in.

they'll probably end up having a double header saturday or sunday

and off i am :D

I was just kiddin' my bets are already in so take on whoever you want we can't win too many stick form that weird Redsux Nation people.....but you notice the Usual Suspects are not even bothering to respond never mind beat on their team.....Guess th eexpectations are low as they won WS 2x recently, so they know it will likely be another hundred years before the can get bold again.

anyone wanna step up and take my sticks? i did offer a 5'er. i live and die with my yanks. even though my yankees lost, i am a man of my word.

next time they meet is mid week for a 2 game set at the stadium.

anyone wanna step up and take my sticks? i did offer a 5'er. i live and die with my yanks. even though my yankees lost, i am a man of my word.
Nice play
so are you the sox fan who wants to step up for the 5'er?
I'm always up for some sticks ???
ill get them out to you sometime this week Brian. probably thursday or friday
Thanks John. Above and beyond.

I didn't know what you wanted to do with the series cause you didn't post after Seavita did about taking his action.

just a little pif for ya. cause the next 3 game series, your sticks are mine :p

just got it shipped out to you today Brian.
DC# 0306 1070 0003 9755 4794

Sticks arrived safe and sound, excellent selection :whistling: Thank you

Brian