• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Road trip Virginia to Alabama

Goalee1

Looks like I may be road trippin from strasburg va to auburn al via I-81, I-77 to I-85 according to mapquest. Any shops along the way stoppable? Always like to take a rest stop :) G1

Looks like I may be road trippin from strasburg va to auburn al via I-81, I-77 to I-85 according to mapquest. Any shops along the way stoppable? Always like to take a rest stop :) G1
Sounds like you'll be hitting 85 from 77 right as you get into Charlotte. There's a Tinderbox and McCranie's close by, but neither are really worth stopping for. Let me know when you're coming through because I only live 7 minutes from exit 17 off of I-85 close to the South Carolina border. If I'm not working and you need to stretch your legs and smoke a cigar, I may be able to meet up with you.

Brian

Puff-n-Stuff is not far from 85 as you approach Atlanta. Let me know when you'll be coming through and I'll see about catching up with you and joining you for a smoke.

Forgot about Als. Never been so I may have to try and get over there. My wife will be with me ( going to the in laws) so not sure how much stopping time I'll have but that sounds like it may be a possible stop.