• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Robusto Pass

right on!! Great way to return form my last trip out into the woods...can't wait for this one to run past me again!

Woohoo!! We're off and running...

KB, did you get the package in the mail? It is customary to post the DC#. Just wondering because I am out for a day or two and want to make sure the family looks on the porch for the package.

Thanks Larry

Kayakin Boy, you need to post a DC# for this pass. You have had time to post on other threads within the last few days, yet you have been irresponsible yet again. I had PM'd the pass host, Larry about this and you informed him that you didn't have the DC# but it either went out or is going out and it was at home or in the office. Which is it?

This is the type of behavior that has gotten you in trouble in the past. I don't think you should be allowed in any passes. You always have an excuse. You received the pass on Friday morning and here it is Wednesday and no information, even though the pass host posted yesterday asking for the info.

You need to grow and behave as an adult!

0417 6341 6340 0500 0396

I told Larry I'd mailed it off Monday night and that I'd pm him the DC. Sorry I forgot to post yesterday. Thanks for letting me play.

I have PM'd you about this.My comments were not needed if you would posted the DC# as you had promised the pass host.

Larry,
Sorry if I worried you by not posting the DC yesterday. I'm assuming you are on the road because you said you'd need someone to go and pick it up for you. The DC is posted and if there's any problems I'll contact the Post Office.

Tone-NY,
Sorry if I offended you somehow, I had told Larry I'd post it when I got to work today and I had a bit of car trouble. Not an excuse, but still that's why I didn't post it before 12. Thanks for the concern.

Well the box made it back. Thanks to everyone for playing and a lot of thanks for the Host Bag, that really wasn't necessary but it is very appreciated I am humbled. I have a new idea for a pass where everyone in the pass gets....well I'll leave that for the post tomorrow. Thanks again!

fantastic!!!
Thanks for a great pass... was a lot of fun. looking forward to the next... :cool:

A few stats in case anyone is interested:

79 cigars passed through.
5 of the original came back
Length of time from first post 76 days
Length of time from first mailing 54 days
Average days per participant 4.5! I think that is good considering it takes about 2 days at USPS between stops and Sundays were included in the days count!

6. Montecristo Edmundo 2004
7. RASS 2003
13. Onyx Reserve
14. Cammacho Havana Reserve
18. RyJ Rothchilde en tubo

golfgar said:
6. Montecristo Edmundo 2004
[snapback]243821[/snapback]​

I'd looked at that, but honestly I'd never heard of it so I didn't know what would be equal. I'm just getting to the darkside.

You know the Edmundo has not gotten very high marks from most people anyway, so it's probably ok to pass. I know some who like them. I think there was even a CA rating in the last issue.

Back