• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rockies vs Padres

beaucredo

hard work and self sacrifice
I will take the rockies for a fiver all $5 sticks or higher, straight up no points. I will be at the game!

I will do this once :)

PS Only established members please.

Peavy will be tough to get by but the Rockies are the hottest team in the league. Too bad it wont be on tv around here. Radio only. I'll be pulling for the Rockies 'cause I don't like the Padres.

Go D'backs!

It is on TBS nationwide, so if you have cable you should be able to see it. GO ROCKIES!!!

lol!

Go Rox!

The game sold out in 4 1/2 hours, the stad will be electric tonight.

I will look for your ugly mug on TV.......wait, I don't know what to look for. Oh, well, I'll look for the guy passed out in the 3rd inning! :sign:

GREAT GAME! PAckage going out tomorrow...........congratulations Rockies.......I think. :thumbs:

Great game! However, that last play is gonna be talked about for a while. Even full speed, I was thinking "I don't think he ever touched the plate". Replay confirmed just that. Tim McCleland didn't help the situation with that delayed safe call. He's a veteran ump, and should know that is a call that needs to be made immediately. No call usually signals no tag.

Btw, why is it that McCleland always ends up in these controversial situations? He was the ump who called George Brett out in the infamous "pine tar" game. He was also the ump that discovered Sammy Sosa's corked bat. ???

I don't think the replay confirmed that at all. I think he touched the plate before he was blocked.

Shhhhhhh, don't tell sack about this thread, he thinks the game is tomorrow and I just bet him the Rockies would win. :laugh:

GREAT GAME! PAckage going out tomorrow...........congratulations Rockies.......I think. :thumbs:

It was AMAZING in Person. I almost died when the Padres took the lead, but the crowd was great. GL to the Padres next year :)

Great game! However, that last play is gonna be talked about for a while. Even full speed, I was thinking "I don't think he ever touched the plate". Replay confirmed just that. Tim McCleland didn't help the situation with that delayed safe call. He's a veteran ump, and should know that is a call that needs to be made immediately. No call usually signals no tag.

Btw, why is it that McCleland always ends up in these controversial situations? He was the ump who called George Brett out in the infamous "pine tar" game. He was also the ump that discovered Sammy Sosa's corked bat. ???

Yeah he missed the plate, but we got screwed out of a home run.

I don't think the replay confirmed that at all. I think he touched the plate before he was blocked.

Shhhhhhh, don't tell sack about this thread, he thinks the game is tomorrow and I just bet him the Rockies would win. :laugh:

:sign: GO ROCKIES!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah he missed the plate, but we got screwed out of a home run.

Yep, you did get screwed out of an HR. Plus, I think CC may be right. It was hard to tell but it appears his hand might have gotten in there. It looks like his hand actually pushes his foot back as he slides (or faceplants) by. Either way, no point in crying about it now.

It was an exciting game to watch.

Oh you're funny Bill! You got me there, i'm having more senior moments all the time. I'll give you first shot at the Cubs vs Diamondbacks, blind fiver Cubs take it all! :laugh:

We can put this one to bed, controversy or not:

DC# 0103 8555 7493 3226 0032