• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rocky Patel Decade?

fegbri

fegbri
Has Anyone tried the RP Decade Yet? 95 rating and I can't find them anywhere...

Has Anyone tried the RP Decade Yet? 95 rating and I can't find them anywhere...

Beware of ratings you read in magazines, they can sometimes be misleading!! RP Decade is absolutly worth a shot, you should be able to find them very easily on various web sites. Good Luck brother.

Mark

I enjoyed it very much. Probably the only one I really like beside the Vintage 1992.

It is my favorite Rocky Patel. Is it a 95? Probably not. But it is a very good cigar.

I had one when they first came out and thought they were rushed a bit, but with some time they are a little better taste, a 95 though, I think not, maybe a 90, but 95 should be saved for somethign special like a ESG or Opus, seeing as they dont give away 100's, personally ratings I think are overrated, the cigar is a welcome change to the RP line, and is a bit smooth compared to most his tobacco, it is nto that impressionable to me, he has a new one coming out I think called the Renassaince which is comparbale to the Decade but somewhat has a bit nmore bite, it should do good with some aging, it was about a 92 in my book, but then I rated the decade abotu a 90, and I am just throwing numbers out there,, if you really want to taste a 95 or better try the new My Father from Don Pepin, that is a grand slam.