• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Romeo y Julieta Mille Fleurs

TonK

So, does anyone else absolutely love these?

What are your impressions of them?

Very inexpensive cigar, but loaded with great taste.

I honestly didn't think I would like them as much as I do.

I was told to try the Partagas MF's - how do they compare?

Thanks in advance.

Well TonK down here in OZ land we only get the Cuban version of both, you dont say if the RyJ's you smoked are Cuban or Dominican but seeing as you put your post in the Cuban section I will assume you mean Cuban.

Anyway, from my experience the RyJ are a really nice medium smoke where as the Partagas has more of a kick and more flavor. I used to smoke a lot of RyJ's when I first started smoking cigars but as you know tastes change and now the Partagas has the strength and pepper bite that I crave in a Saturday night smoke, all you can do is try them for yourself and make you mind up from there. :thumbs:

Well TonK down here in OZ land we only get the Cuban version of both, you dont say if the RyJ's you smoked are Cuban or Dominican but seeing as you put your post in the Cuban section I will assume you mean Cuban.

Anyway, from my experience the RyJ are a really nice medium smoke where as the Partagas has more of a kick and more flavor. I used to smoke a lot of RyJ's when I first started smoking cigars but as you know tastes change and now the Partagas has the strength and pepper bite that I crave in a Saturday night smoke, all you can do is try them for yourself and make you mind up from there. :thumbs:

Thanks bud.

I'm still trying to get used to the "pepper bite" - I don't like it as much as a full bodied "smooth" smoke.

RJ's are alright. I find them to be a bit on the light side for me. Same thing happened to me as Aussie, the more I smoked the more I started leaning toward full cigars, so now RJ's just don't thrill me any more.

I've smoke a lot of ISOM RyJ MFs. They have basically been my yard gar for the last several years. That being said...I've found my self gravitating away from them of late.

I actually just sold my last box of these.

I don't like Cuban cigars as much as I once did.

They were my first ISOM box purchase, and were fantastic. More recent boxes haven't quite done it for me like that first one.

Only a newbie but the Mille's were my first Cuban and first cigar, they got me hooked. One of the cheaper, milder cubans but a good smoke in my opinion.

Hi All
IMHO, R&J Mille Fleurs are very good, but a litlle soft for my taste, i prefer the Patagras more flavor and more strength
when i started smoking R&J was my fris expirience but with the time and more expirience they dont fit my taste as Patagras did

Saludos from Mexico