• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Romeo Y Julieta Milles Fleurs

cigardawg

I was wondering if anyone had any information on this cigar. It is a mareva, measuring 5 1/8 by 42 ring gauge. It is almost the same as the cedros de luxe no. 3. Wondering if it is the same blend or what other differences there are in the cigars.

Any info at all would be appreciated.

quite perfumey when young...find them similar to the coronitas en cedro.
never had a #3 so i cant compare them.sorry

derrek :)

dvickery said:
quite perfumey when young...find them similar to the coronitas en cedro.
never had a #3 so i cant compare them.sorry

derrek :)
[snapback]183941[/snapback]​

Thanks for the response. :) I found a pretty good deal on them....just not a great deal. Think I will pass this time. I really like the Cedros de Luxe No. 3, so thought these would be pretty good as well.

Never smoked one, but I've heard it's the common taste of a R&J, perfumy, fruity and lots of flavor. I love the cedros #2 for a change of pace.

I have one of these Habanos in my humi. I picked up the single stick, and believe it is just the length/shape that differs. Sitting side by side to RyJ #3 the band is identical. The cap is slightly flatter , not as round as the #3 but slightly. It's about a half inch longer, and would guess it tastes similar, very mild. For some reason, the Milles Fleurs is slightly greener, i don't know why, might be the age. I may have to burn this one and let you know for sure ;)

Ed

I've only smoked older ones, from the late '80s. But, the profile is, like previously stated, typical RyJ. Not that this is a bad thing!!!!! A little less cedary than the cedros'.

the milles fleurs are mostly MM but i think, they may also come in a hand made version. the box i had were MM. they are an alright cigar but nothing exciting to write about. the ced del #3 are a very nice cigar ive only had a couple but have found them to be a very flavourful cigar. both are on the mild side with the #3 having a "creamy/fluffy" profile, more smoke as well. hope this helps...

They are great little cigars for a decent price. Just a touch of sweetness to them. They are what I give to a cigar smoking friend that wants to try a cuban for the 1st time.