• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ron Zacapa Centario

I managed to sample some of emo's Ron Zacapa and have to agree. Excellent. Will have to add a bottle to my cabinet.

My bottle arrived today. I have to agree, this is some seriously good stuff. I could see how one could become very poor in a hurry if you got into this rum as a habit. Thanks for pointing it out.

Great, see what you guys made me do. I had to go and pour 2 fingers...Oh well, least I am :)

Emo

AVB said:
....... this is some seriously good stuff. I could see how one could become very poor in a hurry if you got into this rum as a habit.
......... and another is lured to the dark side. ;) :D :sign:

Here's a great site on rum. Rum University

Skip the intro.... it's pretty lame. The rest of the site is pretty good. Good info and the results of the Rum Festivals for 2003 and previous years. What I found interesting is that the 2003 tasting winners are void of Ron Z, Pyrat, and several others that I can't imagine would not have placed. I wonder if they were even included in the tasting?

Note which rum took first in the premium catagory........ El Dorado 12 year. Steve called out attention to this rum a few years ago and goes to show you what impeccable taste some have here. thumbs:

I love the Ron Zacapa centenario rum... Its not available in Dallas area (if you can believe that), but you can get it in Houston! :angry:

I've got a friend who goes to Houston from time to time and he brings me some back every now and then :) I'd love to find the Ron Zacapa XO in the ornate decanter bottle! :D Does anyone know where to get that?

Can't help with the fancy bottle but the regular is on sale here. Just type in Ron Zacapa in the search box.