• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ron Zacapa XO

Jamie76

Anyone that is a fan of Ron Zacapa XO; I see that Shoppers Vineyard has it on sale for pretty cheap ($49.99 750 ml). That is definitely the cheapest I've seen it. Thinking of picking up a bottle or two.

http://www.shoppersvineyard.com/store/pc/RON-ZACAPA-XO-CENTENARIO-SOLERA-GRAN-RESERVA-ESPECIAL-RUM-302p12453.htm

That is cheap the last time I found it I think I paid close to $100 for the bottle. It is some fine rum.

That's a really good price compared to what I've seen out there.

I gotta agree, that is a good price even with the shipping cost.

I was checking out shipping on it and one bottle costs $16, which makes this a great deal. Shipping for 3 bottles was $17 though, which makes it an even sweeter deal. I think I'm gonna grab a few.

I was checking out shipping on it and one bottle costs $16, which makes this a great deal. Shipping for 3 bottles was $17 though, which makes it an even sweeter deal. I think I'm gonna grab a few.

I only got one because I have some other bottles of my favorites coming next week. Wish I could have picked up a few more.

I'm glad everyone is taking advantage of the price. Keep a look out for the Ron Zacapa 15yr, which should be re-released soon. We are also having a special price next month on El Dorado 12yr for $18.99/bottle.